Dex Devil

Comment

again OMG!!! GGGRREEE AND HELLO THERE!!
          Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

GEEZZZ!!! are ya'll trying to kill me or what!!! HAVE MERCY!!!
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007

again OMG!!! GGGRREEE AND HELLO THERE!!
              HELLO!! JUST GORGEOUS!! *thunks with Blue*

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

Here's what it looks like. I downsized it but it has the correct dimensions for wallpapers (supposedly). If the Imageshack link doesn't work I think you can snurch this and resize it yourself.
                That is very nice! Love the center pic and the phrase!

http://violetvision78.livejournal.com/
                *ponders updating sig*

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  HELLO!! JUST GORGEOUS!! *thunks with Blue*
                  *trips and falls into chair* Yep WOW! I found myself staring at my gif from that set of pics and the other story from the con going, "I think I will save it and use it as the wallpaper on my computer so Ronon will Flash me...up so the pics will flash back and forth...yep WOW!

OMG I am still not going to get to watch North Shore!!! *bangs head on desk thinking of all the vids and gif that could be made...thump...thump*

*ponders updating sig*

Comment

Originally posted by Explorerwinds
                    *trips and falls into chair* Yep WOW! I found myself staring at my gif from that set of pics and the other story from the con going, "I think I will save it and use it as the wallpaper on my computer so Ronon will Flash me...up so the pics will flash back and forth...yep WOW!

OMG I am still not going to get to watch North Shore!!! *bangs head on desk thinking of all the vids and gif that could be made...thump...thump*
                    You don't get it in your area or just don't have time to see it??
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

You don't get it in your area or just don't have time to see it??
                      If there was anyway possible for me to watch it, it would have happend already. I looked allover the net to find a place to order it...and nothing!

It is not on where I live. I even tried to get avi files or something to watch it on the television...nothing! I guess I will just look at other people's caps and wonder...

Oh there is a nice one...

*ponders updating sig*

Comment

Ronon reminds me of Knuckles, anyone else see the similarity?

Comment

I think its the eyebrows and the hair! lol.

Comment

I think its the hair
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Explorerwinds
                              If there was anyway possible for me to watch it, it would have happend already. I looked allover the net to find a place to order it...and nothing!

It is not on where I live. I even tried to get avi files or something to watch it on the television...nothing! I guess I will just look at other people's caps and wonder...

Oh there is a nice one...

I has not been on in the states since it was cancelled even before the series was complete. I have TONS of pic and you can get tons of pics from his online site...www.jasonmomoaonline if your unable to find it there just yahoo search jason momoa and it is in the long list of sites. North Shore is no where to be found but they are showing it in many countries. Maybe someone will be able to get copies of it for you, my tapes of the show were toast when we had a hurricane hit and no power for weeks, messed my copies of the show up. I hope someday they will put it on dvd and add the last few shows that never aired. Good luck to you!
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I has not been on in the states since it was cancelled even before the series was complete. I have TONS of pic and you can get tons of pics from his online site...www.jasonmomoaonline if your unable to find it there just yahoo search jason momoa and it is in the long list of sites. North Shore is no where to be found but they are showing it in many countries. Maybe someone will be able to get copies of it for you, my tapes of the show were toast when we had a hurricane hit and no power for weeks, messed my copies of the show up. I hope someday they will put it on dvd and add the last few shows that never aired. Good luck to you!
                                Thanks!

*ponders updating sig*

Comment

Working...
                                X