X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's Sora...

And Simpson...

Sorry couldn't find one of better quality but she was only in one episode
    Last edited by GatetheWay; 22 April 2005, 03:17 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Fanwoman
      Ah! But don't you have a couple of Sora?
      Yes I do. More than a few.

Comment

I know the thunk threads are mainly for pics, but thought people might be interested in one of my music videos. Let me know if this shouldn't be posted here! Anyway, it's a 'Guys of Atlantis' video.

Song: It's Raining Men
        Artist: The Weather Girls
        Size: 7.60MB
        Spoilers: Up to 1x19 'The Siege part 1'

I'd really appreciate any feedback, as I'm still pretty new to the whole vidding thing. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!
        Uncontrolled Destiny
        My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
          I know the thunk threads are mainly for pics, but thought people might be interested in one of my music videos. Let me know if this shouldn't be posted here! Anyway, it's a 'Guys of Atlantis' video.

I'd really appreciate any feedback, as I'm still pretty new to the whole vidding thing. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!
          I only watch vids, not make them, but I think it's good. I could have done with a bit more Bates (Aw, only two group shots!) and without the shippy bit. Also, the end didn't feel as tight as the beginning, though I suppose dealing with a song that long is always a challenge. Otherwise, it was pure fun; I laughed out loud. Who knew there were so many shots of men falling! Any chance you might consider redoing it in a year to add in any raining men from season 2?

Season one spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          That you used a Grodin shot for one of the "angel" lines made me go, "Aw!" You might have considered a Markham shot for another.
          Don't say "ka" until you've tried it.

Comment

I only watch vids, not make them, but I think it's good. I could have done with a bit more Bates (Aw, only two group shots!) and without the shippy bit. Also, the end didn't feel as tight as the beginning, though I suppose dealing with a song that long is always a challenge. Otherwise, it was pure fun; I laughed out loud. Who knew there were so many shots of men falling! Any chance you might consider redoing it in a year to add in any raining men from season 2?

Season one spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            That you used a Grodin shot for one of the "angel" lines made me go, "Aw!" You might have considered a Markham shot for another.
            Ah, yes, I realise I should have included more of the other guys, like Bates. I'll certainly think about re-doing with season 2 clips and try to include a wider range of the Atlantis men. Hmmm, yes I did want to make it without any shippy bits, but was kind of stuck for what to do for the perfect guy line at the time. Thank you very much for the feedback!
            Uncontrolled Destiny
            My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire

Caption anyone? *looks pointedly at FP*
              "Look Kusanagi. . you put lemon on my chicken. . .LEMON! Are you trying to KILL me?!?"

(Oh I can't take the pressure of thinking up captions. *LOL*)

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Oh, Simpson's cute, heh, she can be number six on my list. Does anyone have a cap of that cutie of an ancient? The one who appeared the premire and in BIS?!

Mand

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking

Wow! It's Raining Men was fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed watching and listening to it. You have some real talent there, keep it up!

Thank you.
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Oh, thanks for those. *Ponders looking at the pics* Melia is actually moving up my thunking list to number three. What can I say?

With the expection of Teyla dn Elizabeth, everyone else on my thunking list can move down.

Mand

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Cute piccies! The Ancient lady is quite stylish hehe.

Has anyone got a cap of the curly haired male Scientisty dude from The Defiant One? I found him quite adorable. Not as adorable as my lil Rodders, Bates or Ford though but still very cute!

Luce x

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                          Wheeee! Thank you!

:THUNK:

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                          it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                          It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                          And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Beckett's love interest...(kind of)

Spoiler:
                            Died

Sheppard's love interest...

Spoiler:
                            Turned out to be an asended Ancient

And McKay's love interest...

Spoiler:
                            Using him to find the ZPM so she could take it for "safe keeping"

Just having a little fun.
                            Last edited by GatetheWay; 25 April 2005, 06:14 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

You know, I'd never really noticed how similar Perna and Heightmeyer look.
                              Don't say "ka" until you've tried it.

Comment

You know, I'd never really noticed how similar Perna and Heightmeyer look.
                                I was thinking that too when I went from the Kate cap to the Perna cap.. think Carson would notice? I'm already up for Kate/Carson as it is... Reckon that makes it more believable?

Comment

Working...
                                X