This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    If we have pics. . .we must have captions.
    In that case I'll provide a few more pics if you provide the cool captions

This one's maybe less thunkish for Peter (why are half his shots his head side on! Making decent Grodin caps difficult) but I know there's an amusing caption in there somewhere...

Miller for anyone who likes him (reminds me of JR Bourne somehow)

More of a certain cute anthropologists (who only had one scene so forgive the slight repetetiveness) and Shep.

Now I can't imagine many people who find the ponytail sexy (I don't!) but...it is multithunking so equal opportunity etc...(and I'd love to see the caption to this one - see my secret motivation)

Comment

Lets not forget Bates...

And Stackhouse...

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I know, how sad about Bates, I'll miss him! Who is Miller and what role does he play on Atlantis? Musta missed him He's thunkable!

But not as much as Mckay! Love ya Rodney!!!
        Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
        :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

I only thunk for Rodney. Although I also like Carson and Radek. I just cant thunk more then one person per show, I'll end up trying to choose between them!

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
            Liz: "I'm sorry gentlemen, but tonight one of you must go. America has voted and. . .Rodney, you may sit down. Stackhouse. . .I'm sorry. . .you are leaving us tonight."

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

All of the fellas in Atlantis are "thunkable", even Steve.

I don't thunk for Bob though. . I really don't like tatoos.
              Because Steve and Bob look so different... I mean the actors who play them could not look more different if you tried

I thunk for Steve, Bob and Greg
              Ses
              James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                Because Steve and Bob look so different... I mean the actors who play them could not look more different if you tried

I thunk for Steve, Bob and Greg
                Actually. . the same actor played Steve, Bob, and Greg - James Lafazanos (not sure of that spelling tho). It was just make-up and costuming that was different.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  It was an odd place for Major Sheppard to keep a spare P90 but he reassured the somewhat sceptical civilian members of the team that he could get it into action real quick if needed...
                  McKay, "I'm not sure I can fix this."
                  Grodin, "You can fix anything."
                  McKay, "Who told you that?"
                  Grodin, "You did. Several times."

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                    In that case I'll provide a few more pics if you provide the cool captions
                    You asked for it. . .sorry!

"Nice, uh shirt Dr. Weir. Yeah, NICE shirt."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T GET TOP BILLING NEXT SEASON!!!"

"The wardrobe dept. put me in this read shirt. I have a bad feeling about this."

Well, Mr. Flanigan. . this is a rototiller. It is pretty easy to use. . , uh. . you look confused. . um. . when you signed your contract, they DID inform you that you have to help with groundskeeping around the studio. . didn't they?

"Absolutely not. . I will not be in a romantic scene with McKay!"

[/QUOTE]
                    "The nastier I behave, and the more fans who hate me. .guarantee me a recurring role in season 2!"

Comment

Actually. . the same actor played Steve, Bob, and Greg - James Lafazanos (not sure of that spelling tho). It was just make-up and costuming that was different.
                      You should know I know that! lol
                      Wemaster of the only known James L website James Lafazanos Feeding Ground lol
                      Tee hee
                      Ses

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                        You should know I know that! lol
                        Wemaster of the only known James L website James Lafazanos Feeding Ground lol
                        Tee hee
                        Nice website, not the best but it will be much improved by not having those annyoing adverts that come up on the main and the framed page.
                        I love the steve wall paper (who did that?) and also looking at the James one I think maybe we should be thunking for him here too...

Comment

Okay, we have some Weir pics, but we need more of the women! We need equal thunking here!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                            Nice website, not the best but it will be much improved by not having those annyoing adverts that come up on the main and the framed page.
                            I love the steve wall paper (who did that?) and also looking at the James one I think maybe we should be thunking for him here too...
                            Anything not specifically credited on the website has been done by me.
                            I wanted to keep it simple as I felt less guilty making it as opposed to finishing my degree coursework

Less than 3 weeks until those adverts go...

James thunking; yes! I did start a thread last week which got all of zero replies lol.
                            Ses

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                              I know, how sad about Bates, I'll miss him! Who is Miller and what role does he play on Atlantis? Musta missed him He's thunkable!
                              Miller is pilot #3, after Sheppard and Markham. (Hey, any pictures for Markham?) Or maybe #5, if you count Carson and Rodney. He was in Siege, Part 1, and was probably the third pilot in The Brotherhood. I'm guessing he's enlisted military because he referred to Rodney as "Sir" and, in theory, the only officers on Atlantis have been Sumner, Sheppard and Ford.

But what do you mean about Bates?
                              Spoiler:
                              He was hurt but alive the last time we saw him. If you have knowledge of stuff that hasn't aired, please spoiler it.
                              Don't say "ka" until you've tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                                James thunking; yes! I did start a thread last week which got all of zero replies lol.
                                Aw. I never saw it but then it's easy for small threads to disappear into obscurity. Atleast James has a place here, in or out of makeup thunking - Wraith do look cool...

Originally posted by Fanwoman
                                But what do you mean about Bates?
                                Spoiler:
                                He was hurt but alive the last time we saw him. If you have knowledge of stuff that hasn't aired, please spoiler it.
                                Yes. Everyone please remember spoilers are at least needed for Season 2, if not Season 1 major points (such as the one above) incase there are fans thunking here who are from countries where not all episodes have aired yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X