Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay whumping is the best...
    All I can do is just sigh happily at the pics...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

I am an obessive whumper...I took extra care capping Worth getting beat up in 'Cube' and I love 'Clutch'

would it be too OT to post pics from the former here?
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I am an obessive whumper...I took extra care capping Worth getting beat up in 'Cube' and I love 'Clutch'

Oh do!!! I have still not plucked up the courage to watch Cube so seeing some whumpy pics may make me feel brave enough to watch it all the way through!!!!

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

lol

will scrub them and post them

edit - here's two for now will post more tomorrow

In tags for those who've not seen it yet
          Spoiler:

Soz for the quality...it's a tough film to cap!
          Last edited by sueKay; 30 August 2006, 12:31 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yes that would be so cool.... more the whumping the better

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

okay...posted 2 in my last post...will post more tomorrow
              sigpic

Comment

I was wondering about that too - so we post non-SGA DH whump caps now too from time to time? Ok.
                And since you said that you like "Clutch", sueKay:

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  I was wondering about that too - so we post non-SGA DH whump caps now too from time to time? Ok.
                  And since you said that you like "Clutch", sueKay:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ar/Clutch3.jpg

Bye, A.
                  What do you think Arlessiar? I know this is 'McKay Whumping' but as a regular poster I have no objection to non SGA-DH whump! I suppose it is up to us to all agree? My caps are only SGA and I am sure the majority of other people's caps are too! So it would still be McKay centred here but DH does whump so well that I would be happy to see the other caps!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

okay...here's more behind the cut

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                      What do you think Arlessiar? I know this is 'McKay Whumping' but as a regular poster I have no objection to non SGA-DH whump! I suppose it is up to us to all agree?
                      I'm a bit confused, did you think I don't like the idea? Because I do! That's why I posted the non-SGA pic.
                      I think it should be McKay whumping in here first and foremost, but occasional DH-foreign-whump caps are great!

Bye, A.

Thanks for the green, sueKay!
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

and some more

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                          I'm a bit confused, did you think I don't like the idea? Because I do! That's why I posted the non-SGA pic.
                          I think it should be McKay whumping in here first and foremost, but occasional DH-foreign-whump caps are great!
                          No I thought you must be ok with it as you posted the pic but I didn't want people to think just because I like the idea it happens!!

Thanks for the Cube pics sueKay!! That looks awesome whump!! But I am still not sure about watching it as I don't like horror films or gratuitous violence and gore (yes I know that sounds totally daft coming from a whump nut but there you go! )

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I read a X-over fix with Cube and Atlantis once...quite a lot of whump...I'll need to track it down!
                            sigpic

Comment

I read a X-over fix with Cube and Atlantis once...quite a lot of whump...I'll need to track it down!
                              I am such a big baby - I really should watch that! My 16 year daughter did say she would watch it with me to hold my hand! Also I think I am reluctant to watch it because I know that
                              Spoiler:
                              Worth dies and as I never read deathfic I feel the same about this film

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

actually...
                                Spoiler:
                                we don't know if worth dies or not...that question's left open...

I watched it for the first time when I was 10 or 11 and it was first out so no excuses

Will try and dig that fic out for ya
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X