No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome the thread ...and the forum debbie!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
    Just finished another episode of unfortunate Puddle Jumper Mayhem for Rodney:-

Buoyancy

I wondered halfway through whether I was still writing Crack!Fic after yesterday '
    YAY! MORE MAYHEM!

Spoiler:
    McKay would look great in safety gear
    Oh, he so would!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

^___^ mmmmhmmmm i totally agree with that ^^ Hell he looks sexy in anything!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

Ressurecting this thread as it has been several days since anyone posted to it. Just rewatched Grace Under pressure last night. Lovely Rodney whump in that. Also read a couple of whump fics one by Pandora's Box called Pharos that was quite dark but excellent and one by x Varda x that was also very good called The Heart of Darkness.

Anyone else have any good recs for whump fics they have found?
        Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

I've been reading a WIP by NotTasha, who is always good for Rodney whump.

Swamped

Comment

Originally posted by Krysti View Post

Swamped
            That fic is Briliant! Been reading it since it first showed up on ff.net.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Krysti View Post

Swamped
              Yeah thats an AWESOME whump fic! ^__^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd share a wee bit of Rodney whump that I wrote(a while ago) for the CAU RPG that I'm a part of...
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1037

So is this one... more recent whumpage..
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1075

...and it continues here... with a little bit of RiG whump too...
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1076
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 01 December 2008, 06:22 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Just thought I'd share a wee bit of Rodney whump that I wrote(a while ago) for the CAU RPG that I'm a part of...
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1037

So is this one... more recent whumpage..
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1075

...and it continues here... with a little bit of RiG whump too...
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1076
                  Oooo RiG - I don't understand the RPG thing, but it seems like fun from this

Why don't you write a whumpy fic for ff.net? You could always use a new character (just change the name )

May as well do a shameless plug while I'm here too (although, glances around, I think the usual suspects inhabit this thread as well as the McKeller one... ) My latest McKay whump fic...
                  No More Tears

It's a WIP, but very nearly finished now

(PS - I just asked to become a Staff on the C2 Rodney Whumping fic list on ff.net. If I get let in then I'll be able to archive Rodney whump fics in one lovely long list, as it doesn't seem to have been updated for over a year )
                  McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Yay for rodney whump! tehe! We just love to rip him apart and put him back together again with love. lol ^__^ As my sig says-
                    WHUMP=LOVE

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                      Yay for rodney whump! tehe! We just love to rip him apart and put him back together again with love. lol ^__^ As my sig says-
                      WHUMP=LOVE
                      *(runs in)*

Hi VLLS!

It's quite hard putting Rodney back together after the trauma I put him through on a daily basis

I finally managed to figure out how to fix the poor resolution of my sig. Only took me a month and a half

Okay I'd better go off and carry on with my fic

*(waves and runs out)*

Comment

^___^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooo RiG - I don't understand the RPG thing, but it seems like fun from this
                          Basically an RPG(Roll Playing Game) is just writing a story and all the members of said RPG are also characters in the RPG. And your character can be whatever you want it to be, within reason. It's the second one that I joined. The first one went the way of the Dodo.

This is who I am in the RPG.
                          Second High Commander RiG
                          Human
                          She has a strong ancient gene.
                          Is the daughter of Rodney Mckay
                          (my idea)

Why don't you write a whumpy fic for ff.net? You could always use a new character (just change the name )
                          I would love to but I'm just aweful at starting fics. Never know where to begin. Also, I've never written a multi-chapter fic before. I've only written one wee little fic that is actually on ff.net. I have so many other fic bits on a disk and in multiple notebooks it's not even funny, sadly none of them contain Rodney whump. Alot of them feature a character of my own creation tho.

Oh and the fic of mine that's on ff.net is an SG-1 fic that I wrote a few years ago. Actually it's more of a ficlet.

May as well do a shameless plug while I'm here too (although, glances around, I think the usual suspects inhabit this thread as well as the McKeller one... )
                          You got me!

My latest McKay whump fic...
                          No More Tears

It's a WIP, but very nearly finished now
                          Yay, an update!

PS - I just asked to become a Staff on the C2 Rodney Whumping fic list on ff.net. If I get let in then I'll be able to archive Rodney whump fics in one lovely long list, as it doesn't seem to have been updated for over a year )
                          Good luck gettin' in! It would be nice to have that particular list updated
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 02 December 2008, 01:47 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Basically an RPG(Roll Playing Game) is just writing a story and all the members of said RPG are also characters in the RPG. And your character can be whatever you want it to be, within reason. It's the second one that I joined. The first one went the way of the Dodo.
                            The only RPGs I play involve lots and lots of armour and levelling up

Good luck gettin' in! It would be nice to have that particular list updated
                            I think I'm going to make my own C2, as only being a staff member means it's impossible to remove fics uploaded to the list. The one on ff.net hasn't been updated for over a year I PMed the owner of the list and asked for the addition of some of my stuff, they replied, but nothing's happened since

The current one is called "Rodney Whumping" how about "McKay Whumping?" I might set it up and add a few tonight and begin in earnest after I've finished my current fic.
                            Do you and Valaslonglostsister want to be staff?

(PS - If anyone's unsure, a C2 or community on fanfiction.net is a list of stories with a specific theme)

Comment

The only RPGs I play involve lots and lots of armour and levelling up

I think I'm going to make my own C2, as only being a staff member means it's impossible to remove fics uploaded to the list. The one on ff.net hasn't been updated for over a year I PMed the owner of the list and asked for the addition of some of my stuff, they replied, but nothing's happened since

The current one is called "Rodney Whumping" how about "McKay Whumping?" I might set it up and add a few tonight and begin in earnest after I've finished my current fic.
                              Do you and Valaslonglostsister want to be staff?

(PS - If anyone's unsure, a C2 or community on fanfiction.net is a list of stories with a specific theme)
                              ZOMG! i would LOVE to staff it with you! My ff.net name is- Samandjackforever. Just in case you didn't know ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Count me in!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X