• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww I love those pics.

Comment

Me too!!

And these!!

Mx
      Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 11:02 AM.
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        Oh don't go to bed yet Kaspa!!

NEW PHOTOS ARE OUT FOR SEASON 3

Warning MAJOR SPOILERS for No Man's Land so if you do not want to know what happens DO NOT LOOK

I mean it - you have been warned!!

Spoiler:

Remember the rules folks - you must not show these pics without the spoiler tags and even if you URL them please put it in spoiler tags with big warnings around it.

So does that get you all excited then?!?!?!?!

Mx

PS there are a few more here but they are not Rodney whump ones!!
        Hahaha - I'm not going to url these either!!! They are in spoiler tags so you don't have to look at them if you don't want to.

Spoiler:
        Does anyone else think that in the pic where he's standing next to the console with Sheppard and Ronon in the background he's got his "Oh CRAP!! look - the one that says he is getting ready to do something heroic that could directly result in WHUMPAGE?!!

These are awesome!! If Season Three episode pics are out - that means promo pics are following right?? I love both types of pics!! Anything David Hewlett.

OH! And, Mx, I read on the thunk thread that you're going to watch Cube!! YAY!! Haha - I think you'll like it! Well, y'all, just to let you know - I'm going to be gone for a week. I'm going on a mission trip and I won't have access to a computer until I get back next Sunday. I'm leaving tonight and I need to go pack. I'll check back in right before I leave - I'm gonna miss everybody!! Oh well, it's going to be an AWESOME trip - I'm really excited about it! Have a whumping week!!! *HUGS TO EVERONE*
        McKay'Snark

Comment

Oh where are you off to Kaspa? Hope you have a fun time. And by the time you get back I shall have watched Cube I am going to hide at the beginning and let my daughter watch it for me!!!

We will miss you too and there may be even more pics released for Season 3 by the time you get back!!

Spoiler:
          [/IMG]

Mx
          Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 11:03 AM.
          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Over the years there's been so many medical show scripts that I've written for pure interest...(Okay three-four that were completed - nought happened to 'em they got lost, most of 'em) and my first one ever was a water one. That pic has brought back so many memories...

Ta for the memories McKayRocks!

Comment

No probs!!

The whole of GUP must have been like that for you then!

Spoiler:
              [/IMG]

[/IMG]

Mx
              Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 11:03 AM.
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Actually I've just remembered it

Blimey I wrote it about 4 years ago and I haven't seen it for about 3.

Comment

What was it exactly that you wrote then?

Spoiler:

[/IMG]

Mx
                  Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 11:04 AM.
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Okay at the risk of being completely off topic here...

Erm, where are you from??? About a year or 2 ago there was a medical programme on in the UK called A+E which I loved to bits to the point where I wrote I'm guessing 3 little rubbish scripts.

The one that we're on about in particular involved a boat race which led to a boat crashing. One of the victims, a teenage girl, hit her head and got trapped underwater.

See the similarities.

Funnily enough I wrote a Stargate script about a month ago which involves McKay having to go in a sunken puddlejumper again. This time he's trying to save someone though so it isn't exactly GUP.

Comment

I'm in sunny old Essex!

I'm not sure I remember A & E. Was it a UK programme?

If you like writing have you ever thought of doing a fic? You like whump so could try your hand at a little drabble.

Mx
                      Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 11:05 AM.
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

A+E was set in Manchester and was aired on ITV so yeah it was British.

I do a lot of script writing but fics is something that I'm getting a bit of practice on and I'm training on the Zelenka/Weir thread right now. I'm getting a bit good at it.

I just need to get a good story in my head. I'm thinking of doing the Asyra stories by fic instead of script although I have written the script that introduces her.

I'm just trying to remember if there is a McKay whump there...there's mental and physical exhaustion so yeah.

Comment

No I don't think I watched that! Anyway for someone from Essex, Manchester is a foreign country!!

Who or what is Asyra?

God am I being really thick tonight Allestian?

Glad you are trying your hand at fic - I am very envious of folk who can write because I cannot at all!

(Mental and physical exhaustion sounds good!)

Mx
                          Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 11:07 AM.
                          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hey Whumpers!!!

I'm sneaking back on - even though I should definitely be packing. *Shhhhhhh* Haha - great whump pics!!

Allestian I hope you do start writing fics!! I'd love to read them. I'm trying to write one - definitely McKay whump - but I'm having a super hard time getting going.

Mx I'm headed to Kentucky. It's where I used to live - my family served as missionaries there for ten years but we moved away about three years ago and I LOVE going back as workcamper. It's a trip that will last a week and while we're there we're going to build a wheelchair ramp for somebody and do other such work in the community. It's awesomeness!!! Again, super nice pics!! When I get back I'll work on getting the ability to cap since I now know how. Have a great week everybody!!!
                            McKay'Snark

Comment

Hi Kaspa!!!

Hope you have a great week away!! Sounds like you are doing something really worthwhile so good for you!!

Will post you some lovely whumpy welcome back pics next week!

Take care sweetie!!

Mx
                              Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 11:07 AM.
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I am feeling very whumpy tonight!!

Mx
                                Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 11:09 AM.
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X