Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Squishes Rodney in a Puddle Jumper*
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

*runs and jumps into Rodney's waiting arms and hugs the stuffing outta him*

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
      ...is where it came from.

Spoilered for fic:-
      Spoiler:
      I was going to have a whole mob attack him, but one was more fun
      Definitely more fun... But, who was it? Who is Teyanna supposed to be?
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Poor Rodney's quite bloodied up after the Puddle Jumper squish and now RiG goes and crushes him too... Ouch! I don't mind! *Reaches for bandages*
        Definitely more fun... But, who was it? Who is Teyanna supposed to be?
        You, me, Vala, Blue, Elisa... any Rodney thunker who is also a whumper

Comment

Poor Rodney's quite bloodied up after the Puddle Jumper squish and now RiG goes and crushes him too... Ouch! I don't mind! *Reaches for bandages*
          *grabs the painkillers*

Heh, I thought that might be it.

I lived vicariously through Teyanna while reading that fic.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

*grabs the painkillers*
            *Jabs Rodney with needles*
            Spoiler:

I lived vicariously through Teyanna while reading that fic.
            Just trying to remember where Teyanna comes from... I think it's a bad phonetic pronunciation of an Elvish word (see my user ID )

tielyanna n. 'upon your path'.

In fact, most Elvish words make pretty cool names for fics! (See 'Durugnul' (your grave!))

Comment

[QUOTE=x Varda x;10217656]*Jabs Rodney with needles*
              Spoiler:

*gets Rodney a band-aid(plaster)*

Just trying to remember where Teyanna comes from... I think it's a bad phonetic pronunciation of an Elvish word (see my user ID )
              Um... checked the site... didn't see Varda... did I miss something?

tielyanna n. 'upon your path'.

In fact, most Elvish words make pretty cool names for fics! (See 'Durugnul' (your grave!))
              After visiting that site I have to agree with you.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

...is where it came from.
                Spoilered for fic:-
                Spoiler:
                I was going to have a whole mob attack him, but one was more fun
                Spoiler:
                A whole mobe of crazed fangirls... Rodney wouldn't have survived the puppy pile that would have ensued.

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                *Cuddles rodney* yay
                *Squishes Rodney in a Puddle Jumper*
                *jumps in on the squishes and cuddles!* *happy sigh*

Yay....we so rock!
                Hey Varda, while reading your story and I saw the name of your character..
                Spoiler:
                I was thinking ....ewwww. because your character's name is very close to the name Dwparsnip gave to Rodney and Jennifer's daughter, Teylanna Suzanne Keller-McKay. But then I thought...naw..noway, just a coincidence.

*Jabs Rodney with needles*
                Lovely pictures! He was so young!!! And Cute!! Of course he is still cute!

sig by Varda

Comment

RiG make sure his bandage has Batman on it XP

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                  Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                    RiG make sure his bandage has Batman on it XP
                    Batman... got it!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                      Yay....we so rock!
                      Hey Varda, while reading your story and I saw the name of your character..
                      Spoiler:
                      I was thinking ....ewwww. because your character's name is very close to the name Dwparsnip gave to Rodney and Jennifer's daughter, Teylanna Suzanne Keller-McKay. But then I thought...naw..noway, just a coincidence.
                      OMG! That sure is a massive coincidence! I even haven't read it! (I don't like fics with kids; kid-fics, baby fics... meh (I did like Childhood's End though, but that was just funny ))

RiG, Varda is the name of a Valar (the Elvish gods) AKA 'The Queen of Stars' (see the poem on my ff.net homepage )

Comment

*waves to everyone*

Hi! Just returned from couting bugs and trees and E. nemorosa in Wales - great week!

And I've now caught up with this thread... I don't think I'm going to attempt to do the same with the other Rodney one, though, it moves too fast. Next stop, Varda's fics Lots and lots of stuff to read!

I've also had a little free time during which I managed to get quite a bit of writing done without the distraction of things electronic. Basically I've got four chapters of a long story featuring water, strange organic machines, whales, jellyfish, underwater caves, and much Rodney whumping, but I'm reluctant to post half finished things because of the mess this made of my NY things when I ran out of writing time, and I've got mods coming up, so there may be long times between updates. Also, I said on my LJ a while back about entering the 100 challenge by writing 100 ep tags of 100 words each - I was mostly joking then, but now I've written quite a few, so may actually do that. Wow, that was a long ramble to nowhere

Anyway, nice to be back into internet-land and GW I'll probably post something rather more pertinant to the discussion later on!

Comment

Welcome back.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Yay! Pictures!

Comment

OMG! That sure is a massive coincidence! I even haven't read it! (I don't like fics with kids; kid-fics, baby fics...
                              Even fics featuring a McKay baby?(Daddy Rodney)

meh (I did like Childhood's End though, but that was just funny ))
                              I love that ep!

RiG, Varda is the name of a Valar (the Elvish gods) AKA 'The Queen of Stars' (see the poem on my ff.net homepage )
                              Ah... got it.

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
                              *waves to everyone*

Hi! Just returned from couting bugs and trees and E. nemorosa in Wales - great week!

And I've now caught up with this thread... I don't think I'm going to attempt to do the same with the other Rodney one, though, it moves too fast. Next stop, Varda's fics Lots and lots of stuff to read!

I've also had a little free time during which I managed to get quite a bit of writing done without the distraction of things electronic. Basically I've got four chapters of a long story featuring water, strange organic machines, whales, jellyfish, underwater caves, and much Rodney whumping, but I'm reluctant to post half finished things because of the mess this made of my NY things when I ran out of writing time, and I've got mods coming up, so there may be long times between updates. Also, I said on my LJ a while back about entering the 100 challenge by writing 100 ep tags of 100 words each - I was mostly joking then, but now I've written quite a few, so may actually do that. Wow, that was a long ramble to nowhere

Anyway, nice to be back into internet-land and GW I'll probably post something rather more pertinant to the discussion later on!
                              Welcome back Blue!

Glad you got a lot of writing done. This long story of yours sounds exciting! Can't wait to read it but that doesn't mean I want you to post it right away, no, you post it when ever you wish... no rush.

Good things come to those who wait.

(I should be writing right now since I'm off work today but instead I'm here.)

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                              Welcome back.

Spoiler:

Great pics Raven!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
                                *waves to everyone*
                                Hi! Welcome back
                                Oh, what fun
                                Yep Now I have a whole ton of reviews to reply to
                                Oh, can't wait to read more of your stuff
                                Even fics featuring a McKay baby?(Daddy Rodney)
                                Kinda the worst, sorry! Where's the whump? Also... not canon My kid fic squick is because you can neither thunk nor whump a child version of Rodney, 'cos A)That's gross and B) That's gross and wrong!
                                (I should be writing right now since I'm off work today but instead I'm here.)
                                I'm tired and more than a little stroppy at the moment and I only worked 4 days actually doing my new job this week! (which I love, but, boy, does it make me angry! Grrrrr )

Comment

Working...
                                X