Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
    I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...
    Too Much
    Cry!!!

Although, I definitely laughed at this review for Dead in the Water
    (Which is now finished by the way )
    Caps lock...LOL!! Good Notelet!
    Enjoyed the ending to DitW...just how it should end..
    Spoiler:
    with Sheppard teasing Rodney about him scaring his scientest even when he is unconscious..very funny!

Saw that! Thanks 97 to go... You sound surprised! I thought it was a very slow one. Took me ages to write the thing. I've never had so much trouble writing anything before Forced myself on though and now that it's done I can write stress free oneshots Phew!
    You had a hard time writing it? Doesn't show...sometimes you can tell because the writing quality goes down a little, but didn't see it in your story. So glad you were able to struggle through and complete it.

There are going to be 100. Here are the prompts:-
    Spoiler:

I've written 30-Death, 20-Colourless and 33-Too Much. Tomorrow I'm posting 80-Why? and I'm currently writing 10-Years
    A 100 chapters!!!

sig by Varda

Comment

There are going to be 100. Here are the prompts:-
      Spoiler:

I've written 30-Death, 20-Colourless and 33-Too Much. Tomorrow I'm posting 80-Why? and I'm currently writing 10-Years

EDIT: 10-Years is now written and ready too It went a bit metaphorical at the end there so I might flag it up as an author's note to make sure that it isn't missed
      I meant DitW. Silly Varda.

I know about the 100 prompts...
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

^ RIG - Dumb Varda indeed DITW is 11 chapters long and 28,095 words
        Originally posted by ed263 View Post
        Cry!!!
        I realised after I wrote it that it had a cry, laugh, cry structure
        Caps lock...LOL!! Good Notelet!
        Enjoyed the ending to DitW...just how it should end..
        Spoiler:
        with Sheppard teasing Rodney about him scaring his scientest even when he is unconscious..very funny!
        Yup, that's our Rodney
        You had a hard time writing it? Doesn't show...sometimes you can tell because the writing quality goes down a little, but didn't see it in your story. So glad you were able to struggle through and complete it.
        Thanks! Writing a longfic is a big commitment and I feel I owe it to everyone reading to finish it if I start. I'm glad it didn't dip as that was a worry, especially with an OC
        A 100 chapters!!!
        Rodney isn't
        Hehehe...
        McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

11 chapters, okay... thank you.

And your not dumb! Silly maybe, but definitely not dumb!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

A little late...but anyway, in honor of DH's nomination (even though he is
            not eligible), here are a couple of pictures from the Shrine.

Spoiler:

*runs off to watch the episode*

sig by Varda

Comment

A little late...but anyway, in honor of DH's nomination (even though he is
              not eligible), here are a couple of pictures from the Shrine.

Spoiler:

*runs off to watch the episode*
              Oooh, niiiiice!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Oooh, niiiiice!
                Yes...indeed! You see the emotion....I say the heck with the Leo! He needs to be in the Emmys!!

sig by Varda

Comment

And love the idea of alternating between physical and mental whumping..great idea!
                  I had a shockingly bad day at work today, so it's another physical one tonight. I was going to post 'Years' which I wrote a few days ago. But I suddenly had an idea ('suddenly' being about two hours of moping around) so I wrote Red instead.

Comment

I had a shockingly bad day at work today, so it's another physical one tonight. I was going to post 'Years' which I wrote a few days ago. But I suddenly had an idea ('suddenly' being about two hours of moping around) so I wrote Red instead.
                    Sorry you had a bad day at work....but kinda glad, because they give us alot of reading material!! Sorry!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Sorry you had a bad day at work....but kinda glad, because they give us alot of reading material!! Sorry!!
                      Thanks but it was actually a really bad thing for writing too. I usually write at least 2000 words when I have a whole evening free. But 'Red' was all I wrote and it was only 378 words. Good thing I've got the next 2 days written already!

When I have a *bad* day it's good for fic writing. But today... meh... went off the other end of the scale. I suppose I could just do a bit of brainstorming and at least then I'll have some ideas to write when I'm feeling less mentally whumped

EDIT: You have a sig! Love it

Comment

Thanks but it was actually a really bad thing for writing too. I usually write at least 2000 words when I have a whole evening free. But 'Red' was all I wrote and it was only 378 words. Good thing I've got the next 2 days written already!

When I have a *bad* day it's good for fic writing. But today... meh... went off the other end of the scale. I suppose I could just do a bit of brainstorming and at least then I'll have some ideas to write when I'm feeling less mentally whumped
                        Wow..only 378 words from your normal 2000. Then you take care of yourself and don't worry about the rest of us. Relax..and let the ideas flow through your body...

EDIT: You have a sig! Love it
                        Thanks.
                        RiG had mention I did not have a sig...so I finally decided to see what I could do at photobucket.
                        Not nearly as good as the others here on GW...so many talented people. Oh well...I get to see all the team together

I've made another one from the Shrine.
                        Spoiler:

sig by Varda

Comment

Wow..only 378 words from your normal 2000. Then you take care of yourself and don't worry about the rest of us. Relax..and let the ideas flow through your body...

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...x14-0959-1.jpg
                          *Feels the ideas flowing*

I just watched 'Sleeping Beauty' so cheesy (even had a bit of whump) I can't help but feel better
                          Thanks.
                          RiG had mention I did not have a sig...so I finally decided to see what I could do at photobucket.
                          Not nearly as good as the others here on GW...so many talented people. Oh well...I get to see all the team together

I've made another one from the Shrine.
                          http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...hrine_13-1.jpg
                          Oh oh *jumps up and down* I'll make you a sig! What do you want on it? Whump? I could tweak the pic you have to conform to the height/width thingy

Comment

*Feels the ideas flowing*

I just watched 'Sleeping Beauty' so cheesy (even had a bit of whump) I can't help but feel better
                            Oh oh *jumps up and down* I'll make you a sig! What do you want on it? Whump? I could tweak the pic you have to conform to the height/width thingy
                            *jumps with you* I want team! I love Rodney, but Team...well is Team. I always think about all the fun they (the actors) had together and how much they really like each other. So..yes Team!

sig by Varda

Comment

*jumps with you* I want team! I love Rodney, but Team...well is Team. I always think about all the fun they (the actors) had together and how much they really like each other. So..yes Team!
                              The joys of Photoshop

Snurch away
                              Last edited by x Varda x; 09 April 2009, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Beautiful!! I have taken!!

(can i use it now...or is it spoiler?)

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X