Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Try being a rhinitis sufferer with a cold! The worst stuffy nose ever! So stuffed it can't be blowed... And eating? Urgh! I have to take breaths between bites! (cuz I can't breath while I'm chewing, seriously.)

Rhinitis is a dustmite allergy... that I, unfortunately, have.

Back to topic:
    *hugs RIG* Hope you feel better soon! You and Rodney can help each other feel better!

Spoiler:
    Have you tired a saline nasal rinse? I've been using one for some time now and it has helped me in dealing with my allergies. I rinse every couple of days. Just a thought.

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
      *hugs RIG* Hope you feel better soon! You and Rodney can help each other feel better!

Spoiler:
      Have you tired a saline nasal rinse? I've been using one for some time now and it has helped me in dealing with my allergies. I rinse every couple of days. Just a thought.
      Spoiler:
      I didn't mean that I'm sick now... at least not with a cold anyway(had me a stomach bug last week). A saline nasal rinse? No... I do use a nasal spray, Afrin, but only when I have a cold and only at night so I can sleep. I can deal with a stuffy nose during the day... afternoon really cuz when I use the spray at night it lasts until mid/late afternoon and I just deal with it until I can use the spray at night. I need to sleep and it's just not possible for me to do with a stuffy nose, NOT POSSIBLE!

Rodney always helps me feel better.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler:
        I didn't mean that I'm sick now... at least not with a cold anyway(had me a stomach bug last week). A saline nasal rinse? No... I do use a nasal spray, Afrin, but only when I have a cold and only at night so I can sleep. I can deal with a stuffy nose during the day... afternoon really cuz when I use the spray at night it lasts until mid/late afternoon and I just deal with it until I can use the spray at night. I need to sleep and it's just not possible for me to do with a stuffy nose, NOT POSSIBLE!

Rodney always helps me feel better.
        Good to hear your not sick with a cold!
        Spoiler:
        Saline nasal rinse....I use Ayr. You just open a packet, which is just sodium chloride and pour into a squirt bottle (came with the package I bought) filled with warm water, put up to one nostril, and squeeze the bottle forcing the saline solution up and it comes out the other nostril, giving your nasal cavity a good cleaning. Feels kinds weird at first, but the benefits outway the weirdness. Has helped me anyway!

sig by Varda

Comment

Good to hear your not sick with a cold!
          Spoiler:
          Saline nasal rinse....I use Ayr. You just open a packet, which is just sodium chloride and pour into a squirt bottle (came with the package I bought) filled with warm water, put up to one nostril, and squeeze the bottle forcing the saline solution up and it comes out the other nostril, giving your nasal cavity a good cleaning. Feels kinds weird at first, but the benefits outway the weirdness. Has helped me anyway!
          Thanks for the info, I'll have to try it sometime.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Wow, this thread has been fairly quiet while I was gone and definately quiet the last 2 days. Moving it up from page 3 so it won't be too neglected.

Now that I am back, hope to catch up on some nice whumpy fic. I saw that Raven's is finished as well as Varda's so I should be all set for a bit. Yay

Responding to the above talk:
            Spoiler:
            I have heard from several people at work and my father in law who use the saline rinse and say that it helps quite a bit. Must say just the thought of it kind of grosses me out so fortunately I don't get a stuffy nose too often.
            Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

Hi RDAfan61!

All this talk of runny noses put me off a bit

I'm still whumping Rodney in my latest WIP. I'm letting the story go as it pleases (there is a map though!) so I don't know how long it's going to be or have an estimated completion date
              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day that this thread would leave the first page!! *sigh* more thread CPR.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ed1024x768.jpg

IMG tags snipped with the reminder that ALL inline pics must be less than 700K wide
                Last edited by Skydiver; 24 March 2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Me either. Putting it back where it belongs and saying thanks for the lovely whump pic!
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Replicator Fifth that great picture!!

And just because nobody can do woobie like Rodney can, here's a picture to show it's so true!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Thanks Replicator Fifth that great picture!!

And just because nobody can do woobie like Rodney can, here's a picture to show it's so true!!

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...x14-2539-1.jpg
                      Like this one
                      Spoiler:

Looks like he's trying not to cry!

I personally prefer a little of the red stuff
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                        Like this one
                        Spoiler:

Looks like he's trying not to cry!

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...3HotZone99.jpg
                        It seems like he was on the verge of crying in this one.
                        Spoiler:

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                        I personally prefer a little of the red stuff

And Rodney soooooo knows that you do!! Look!

sig by Varda

Comment

Great woobie pics guys!

Spoiler:
                          Just wish ReplicatorFifth would get her behind back here and put that pic of hers in spoilers. The thread is waaaaaaaay streched!

Awww! Don't worry Rodney!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Great woobie pics guys!

Spoiler:
                            Just wish ReplicatorFifth would get her behind back here and put that pic of hers in spoilers. The thread is waaaaaaaay streched!
                            Way...
                            Spoiler:
                            but then on the plus side....we see Rodney up close and personal!

I don't know....see what happens to him just a few minutes later, maybe he should worry!

Spoiler:

sig by Varda

Comment

I had a grading at karate tonight (2nd Kyu for those in the know, brown belt + one stripe) It just made me think of this...

Massive picspam

Spoiler:

Also
                              Spoiler:
                              Rodney's belt isn't tied properly Don't know what Sheppard/Weir are laughing about... being hit repeatedly in the stomach, even with pads, hurts like hell um

Comment

OMG! LOL I LOVE that part! The squeeking and wheezing LOL! ^__^ poor woobie

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                                Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                                Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X