Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Japser: Congratz on 600 posts!

Oh Varda, the final chapter was so sad! I just wanted to hug Rodney forever! Then again, I always want to do that.

Spoiler:
    How could she ever love me now?<----- this one little line/question broke my heart into teeny tiny itty bitty eency weency little pieces!

*goes to hug Rodney ...forever*
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      @Japser: Congratz on 600 posts!
      [url]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/celebrate.jpg[/url
      What can I say?
      Well,
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        What can I say?
        Well,
        That's a great way!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

i agree

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
          Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
          Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
          sigpic

Comment

Well:

Only David Hewlett can do it.

Or:

Go farther with David Hewlett.

Comment

Well:

Only David Hewlett can do it.

Or:

Go farther with David Hewlett.
              How about...

David Hewlett only.

For the love of David Hewlett.

The power of David Hewlett.

Inspired by David Hewlett.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Hello everyone

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                Hi Iawen!

I'm more of a hurter, but they go hand in hand
                I don't think I could! Even if I got one every day! I've now had about 6 reviews I would consider as flames toasty (out of 961 mind)

Same here... I was just born like it
                Yes, I think I'll skip them too
                Hi, Varda! You should roast marshmellows over your flames, LOL.

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                OT from whumpy-
                I hate it when i get flamed i mean some people are just sooooo frelling nit picky it drives me NUTS!!!! I don't have a beta and i know i'm not the BEST writter around but god i forget to capitalize ONE name and they jump on me. And sometimes...i know they are trying to be nice about it...."creative Critizium" is just another word for "THIS is why your story sucks" but thats just how i feel about it
                Some people really are way too picky, I agree. Overall, I like actual constructive criticism because I think people are generally trying to be helpful to you and stuff. I usually avoid it in reviewing a fic though, unless it's asked for, because once someone has posted a fic they are not going to go back and edit it--it's like it's fandom-published.

Hiya Iawen![

Sorry someone saw fit to flame you Varda! How rude!
                Hi, RodneyisGodney! Do you ever go by RiG? LOL.

Congrats on 600 posts, Jasper!!

I was going to go to bed 20 minutes ago. LOL. So I am going now--goodnight!
                sigpic
                Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                I'm a 60%er!
                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Well, you were balancing on a fine line there with the scalpel and evil-Jennifer. I thought it was just about the limit of how far you could go, without losing too much credibility. I'm not explaining this right, am I? Anyway, I do not feel it was that bad. Rodney must have been very close to near-death and will have some terrible scares, but he'll live. That's the point, isn't it? Anyway, I'm always glad to help you out in the medical/physics department It's kind of my thing. You know where to find me. However, it still is a story, entertainment, just as SGA is still entertainment and a TV-show, which also contains lots of small mistakes (and a few not so small ones) in the medical and physics department.
                  One of my fanfic friends' mottos is 'Flatline is not a shockable rhythm!' (see Doppelganger...)
                  Spoiler:
                  In the Isolation Room, John -- his face covered in sweat -- opens his eyes and looks around as a single continuous tone can be heard.

SHEPPARD: What happened?

KELLER: Clear!

(Beside him, Rodney's shirt has been pulled up and Jennifer is shocking him with a defibrillator. The continuous tone carries on. John sits up and pulls the leads from his forehead. Radek turns to him as Jennifer starts administering C.P.R. to Rodney.)
                  Phew!

Although... it was still Sheppard's hallucination so maybe he doesn't know that either?

Oh Varda, the final chapter was so sad! I just wanted to hug Rodney forever! Then again, I always want to do that.

Spoiler:
                  How could she ever love me now?<----- this one little line/question broke my heart into teeny tiny itty bitty eency weency little pieces!

*goes to hug Rodney ...forever*
                  Spoiler:
                  Jennifer hugged him for you and made it all better. Feel free to take her place

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                  Hello everyone

Hi, Varda! You should roast marshmellows over your flames, LOL.
                  Yum!
                  Some people really are way too picky, I agree. Overall, I like actual constructive criticism because I think people are generally trying to be helpful to you and stuff. I usually avoid it in reviewing a fic though, unless it's asked for, because once someone has posted a fic they are not going to go back and edit it--it's like it's fandom-published.
                  I agree! If I find a minor typo or extra word I'll just PM the author and review as normal. I may do a tertiary read through after it's posted to weed out any more mistakes I see

If I don't like the fic, I just simply won't leave a review
                  Last edited by x Varda x; 08 March 2009, 11:41 PM.
                  McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

So far my favorite slogan thing is-

The wonder that is david hewlett.

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree! If I find a minor typo or extra word I'll just PM the author and review as normal. I may do a tertiary read through after it's posted to weed out any more mistakes I see

I won't review if I don't like the fic, either. Sometimes I'm bad about reviewing fics I do like, but I'm trying to be better about that because I know how frustrating it is not to get reviews as a writer. LOL.

I read your spoiler tags against my better judgment, Varda. LOL.
                      sigpic
                      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                      I'm a 60%er!
                      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

A little pic gift:

From S5E1 Search & Rescue - Rodney McKay:
                        (Click thumbnail to get a larger version.)

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Jennifer hugged him for you and made it all better. Feel free to take her place
                          Oh, I fully intend to.

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                          So far my favorite slogan thing is-

The wonder that is david hewlett.
                          My personal fave: David Hewlett - what more could you want?

EDIT:

David Hewlett is your friend. OH, I WISH!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

My personal fave: David Hewlett - what more could you want?

EDIT:

David Hewlett is your friend. OH, I WISH!
                            Here you go RiG:

Comment

Love your creative use of the word 'molest'
                              Actually, its not all that creative . . . the primary definition of "molest", per Webster, is: "1: to annoy, disturb, or persecute especially with hostile intent or injurious effect." It's just that most people today seem to focus on the secondary definition of "2: to make annoying sexual advances to ; especially : to force physical and usually sexual contact on."

But I agree, I like to think the energy creature gave Rodney a feel before passing through the gate!

Originally posted by TishTash View Post
                              molested by an alien, you make it sound so normal
                              Well, for Rodney (at least in fanfic) it is, isn't it?

Originally posted by TishTash View Post
                              No don't leave him alone I enjoy your various methods of hurting Rodney, I'm sure he doesn't mind
                              I completely agree! Go x_V_x!!

Comment

If a lot of ppl do that that must mean ppl hate my stories LOL I get ppl who subscribe to my stories all the time but they NEVER leave reviews. I mean it would be kinda nice to hear from ppl LOL

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X