Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Whumpers!

A new image from the Daedalus Variations posted on the MGM site (http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php) seems to suggest that . . .

Spoiler:
    . . . our beloved Rodney will be shot/knifed/otherwised injured in the right upper arm in this eppy! There is blood and torn sleeve! Let the woobie comforting begin!

It's the last image in the set (last row, at the right) at the moment, although that position may change if MGM adds more pics. It shows Rodney looking down at his hand/arm in shock and a gun-toting Teyla looking over her shoulder to him.

Comment

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
      Hello Whumpers!

A new image from the Daedalus Variations posted on the MGM site (http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php) seems to suggest that . . .

Spoiler:
      . . . our beloved Rodney will be shot/knifed/otherwised injured in the right upper arm in this eppy! There is blood and torn sleeve! Let the woobie comforting begin!

It's the last image in the set (last row, at the right) at the moment, although that position may change if MGM adds more pics. It shows Rodney looking down at his hand/arm in shock and a gun-toting Teyla looking over her shoulder to him.
      Morning!
      Thanks for the link... I hope
      Spoiler:
      it's going to bleed profusely, involve an artery and get horribly infected.
      Sorry, Rodney...

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
        Hello Whumpers!

Spoiler:

Well...DV...
        Spoiler:
        ...it's not much, but i guess it'll do for now, hey, there's blood at least

I think ...The Shrine...
        Spoiler:
        ...this is going to be our whumpy ep this season, emo and physical.
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Well, I haven't been able to watch DV yet but...
          Spoiler:
          from the sounds of it, Mckay gets grazed by some sort of new weapon? on the arm? also sounds like some H/C at the end with Shep at his bedside! finally some Mckay whump this season!!!
          sigpic
          It was Arrested Development

Comment

SQUEE! The news of the first Mckay whump (I'm not counting the minor S&R scratches) of season five has put me in such a good mood! It's like the first snow-fall of winter!

Pics under the cut from one of my favs: Reunion!
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Daedalus Variations:
              Spoiler:
              Finally a nice whump, with Rodney actually being in the Infirmary with Sheppard and Teyla (!) with him.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I didn't realise there'd been so much Rodney whump!!

sigpic

Comment

That whump is just screaming out for a fan fic missing scene...
                  any takers?

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Daedalus Variations
                    Spoiler:
                    When i saw the shot, i just thought, oh well, that's it then! Afterall, how many times has Shep been shot in the arm and there's been no fuss?!
                    So i was chuffed as anything when i saw Rodney in the infirmary. Shep's been in there so many times this season already (and about time to tbh!), so it was nice that Rodney had a turn
                    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

DV
                      Spoiler:
                      We got Rodney in the infirmary!!! With baby!!!
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Sounds like some good potential for Mckay whump in Identity, coming up. Yaaaaaays!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just dropping some Sateda caps off... not got round to re-sizing yet so in spoilers...

Spoiler:

ENJOY!!

sigpic

Comment

Capped Duet a couple of days ago, some minor whumpage

sigpic

Comment

T-Minus 7 days and counting to The Shrine megawhump! I have such high hopes for this ep.

I feel like having some sort of whump-pic or fic countdown . . . just gotta figure out how to post some pics . . .
                              Last edited by GateEngineer17; 17 August 2008, 07:00 PM. Reason: PJ42 pointed out my brain fault regarding the title! Thx PJ42!

Comment

Some more from Duet for ya....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X