This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shep/Ford Thread!

Okay ShepFord slashers! I know you've gotta be out there! Here's a thread for us to discuss the OTPness that is John/Aiden.

What's everybody's favorite ShepFord moment?
    Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Personally I think I am more for Shep/Danny. Maybe that is just me
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
      Everyone has their own pairings! For me, there's no one else but Jack for Daniel. *points to sig*

I just think John and Aiden go so well together...from the minute they go through the wormhole, I could see chemistry there. And then the naming banter! That was adorable. They're so cute together.

Comment

My favorite Shep/Ford moment is in "Suspicion" when Ford wants to go with Sheppard to cruise the planet, and he temps him with a turkey sandwich. So cute!
        Liaison of F.O.R.D.
        Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
          My favorite Shep/Ford moment is in "Suspicion" when Ford wants to go with Sheppard to cruise the planet, and he temps him with a turkey sandwich. So cute!
          Oh yeah! I forgot about that one!

And I also liked in Sanctuary, how you could *so* tell that Ford was jealous of that Ancient woman trying to steal his man!

Comment

Here's a link to a Shep/Ford video if anyone is interested. I'm not sure how long the link will be active, though.

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...I0PK3E4V2SJ6SI
            Liaison of F.O.R.D.
            Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

YAY! a g-dub ShepFord thread! life is sweet!!!
              Co-Prez F.O.R.D.
              Fiend Queen Extraordinaire!!!
              My life is weird. Read my Fiendish blog

Comment

WOOT!!!!! hehe my favorite shepford moment!? hmmmm

perhaps the one in sedge 1 or 2 can't member. where ford is bate hehe!

i don't know just only one i can realy think of now, i can think of a few shepford moments that happend in someones fanfic i like much better hehe

Comment

yeah, all ShepFord moments are special so how can i pick just one? i do like the bickering over naming things though! that's sooo cute!
                  Co-Prez F.O.R.D.
                  Fiend Queen Extraordinaire!!!
                  My life is weird. Read my Fiendish blog

Comment

hehe dito

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                      You're just pairing the two hottest guys on the show together...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Shep/Ford seems like a fun ship, hehe. I think the best moments between them were in the puddlejumpers. But I'll have to go back and watch all the episodes again because I forget a lot with my bad memory and all.

Comment

ok so i posted a few pics on the F.O.R.D. but it wasn't the "right" place.

so here they are

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81...rustme1024.jpg

comon guy now it's your turn to post some. btw i dug those up on the thunk thread, if they are yours tell me so i can thank you hehe )

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                          You're just pairing the two hottest guys on the show together...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Shep/Ford seems like a fun ship, hehe. I think the best moments between them were in the puddlejumpers. But I'll have to go back and watch all the episodes again because I forget a lot with my bad memory and all.
                          yeah they don't get much air time. (shepford)

but, i think that shep - danny would make a great pair! personality wise they are off. and of course they are the two sexyest. although i think that bates is hot too but i don't realy like to think of him with anyone. then there is FORD of course!

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienJuly
                            yeah they don't get much air time. (shepford)

but, i think that shep - danny would make a great pair! personality wise they are off. and of course they are the two sexyest. although i think that bates is hot too but i don't realy like to think of him with anyone. then there is FORD of course!
                            Hot guys everywhere!

And I agree with you on the personality thing between Sheppard and Daniel... Quite different, not the opposite, but different.

*runs off to find screencaps with Sheppy and Ford!*

Comment

woot! hehe go get some realy cute pics of them ! and welcome to the thread. now we own you. hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X