This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith816
    Well, most slash is written by females...I think I read somewhere that it's at least 95%. There's been a lot written on the subject of why women like slash, and it's really quite fascinating.

I do know a couple of gay male slash writers (and one straight male slasher!), but there are far more women that are interested in it.

So now that RSF has posted on the forum, d'you think he'll tell us how he feels about slash?
    i know...hehe, you know you hear all the time that women are not turned on my gay men...but obviously not all women feel that same about it.

i wanna know you straight male slasher! haha

i bet he doesn't mind one bit, and is probably pritty amused by it. from what i gather he's pritty gay friendly...in the recent interview there was the part where the shirtless aiden was rought up. he said well tell him yes, or he she yes. he assumed it was a guy first. and then afte rbeing corrected he still add the posability for both. and then he talked later about deversity...i don't know i realy get the idea nothing could offend him (cept a bigiot i guess but you know what i mean)

just one more reason i gravitated towrds him. and the fact his family is so hippe/wiccan esk! i mean wow! how could you not love him!

and sence this is a shep/ford thread and not just another ford thread...i would realy rather know how joe feels about it. cuz with him i have no idea. i assume he's ok with it, though i can also see him being a jake ass and jokeing meanly about it. ya know?

Comment

Well, I know most females don't agree, but for me, 1 man=hot, 2 men=hotter!

Well, obviously Jefe has read slash, but I also have a straight male friend who's written some slash...he's over on the SG1 skiffy board. He's also made slashy J/D music vids. And I've corrupted a couple of other straight guys into reading slash, though they didn't enjoy it.

Yeah, I'd also like to know what JF thinks of slash...I'd bet they'd both find it funny.
      Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Comment

hahah agree! yeah joe would probably be cool with it.

for me it goes 1 man = hot, 2 men = hotter, 2 men in sga uniforms that read ford and sheppard = hottest!

i'm realy not to big on like wanted to see people in a relationship, kind of a drag...but for shep/ford it's fine. i don't know why. it's not like it's a fantasy and i project my self through eather one of them. i just want to see the show go that way cuz it's just so damn...loss of words!

Comment

I'm not as mad on Slash in the SG universe as a I was in RPS when I followed a band a while back. But the best man on man I've read is probably ShepFord...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Well, remember in the interview when David mentioned his friend that wanted to see Aiden shirtless and RSF said "Well tell him or her that it would be cool" (or something like that, I don't remember that exact words. So maybe he might not mind his character being slashed. Maybe the writers do plan on having Ford crush on Shep. Who knows?

And thank you for your comments on my story, Seb. I really don't like to write graphic sex in my stories because i'm not really good at it. And about the too much kissing thing. Let's face it. If two people are in love, they'll kiss. I see Aiden as a sensual person becuase of his personality, and for John, i can tell he has this hidden passion just waiting to emerge from his tough exterior. So whoever he ends up with on the show will see that, I think.

Lovely sig made by NewTrekker
            Thank you SG1 for ten awesome seasons!

Comment

You're not the only one, I agree , though I prefer McShep... there's just so much fic for it you see and anyway I'm more of a McKay fan than Shep fan. but I'd read good Shep/ford fic if I found any.

Comment

Originally posted by Desala
                Well, remember in the interview when David mentioned his friend that wanted to see Aiden shirtless and RSF said "Well tell him or her that it would be cool" (or something like that, I don't remember that exact words. So maybe he might not mind his character being slashed. Maybe the writers do plan on having Ford crush on Shep. Who knows?

And thank you for your comments on my story, Seb. I really don't like to write graphic sex in my stories because i'm not really good at it. And about the too much kissing thing. Let's face it. If two people are in love, they'll kiss. I see Aiden as a sensual person becuase of his personality, and for John, i can tell he has this hidden passion just waiting to emerge from his tough exterior. So whoever he ends up with on the show will see that, I think.

hehe, des i think we're talking about the same moment in that interview..except you said it alot more clear then i did hehe!

o no i mean, about kissing, it's just a tell tell sign. it's not bad! i love it. but guys would rarly discribe the toung. it's something girls mostly notic

yeah i understand on less smut* hehe

and i was doing some stalking and i ran back in to you des!

i was looking at the oddities "my space" and i saw your's liked from theirs. haven't check it out yet but i got it taged. i wont if you don't want me to though.

so is sni whip rainbow?

i found a cool pic of him if it is!

Comment

I really don't like to write graphic sex in my stories because i'm not really good at it.
                  I know what you mean...I've written some decidedly NC-17 things, but no one but my closest friends have seen them; I'm a little too embarrassed to show them to others.

Comment

Well, remember in the interview when David mentioned his friend that wanted to see Aiden shirtless and RSF said "Well tell him or her that it would be cool"
                    Yeah, he said that he would be willing to do a shirtless scene for "him or her" so that at least indicates that he probably doesn't mind being lusted after by men.

This is good for me!
                    Liaison of F.O.R.D.
                    Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Lol, A_f!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
                        Yeah, he said that he would be willing to do a shirtless scene for "him or her" so that at least indicates that he probably doesn't mind being lusted after by men.

This is good for me!

or we could be over analissing his every word! hehe.

go man lust!

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienJuly

go man lust!
                          Hear, hear!

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienJuly
                            hehe, des i think we're talking about the same moment in that interview..except you said it alot more clear then i did hehe!

o no i mean, about kissing, it's just a tell tell sign. it's not bad! i love it. but guys would rarly discribe the toung. it's something girls mostly notic

yeah i understand on less smut* hehe

and i was doing some stalking and i ran back in to you des!

i was looking at the oddities "my space" and i saw your's liked from theirs. haven't check it out yet but i got it taged. i wont if you don't want me to though.

so is sni whip rainbow?

i found a cool pic of him if it is!

Yes, Rainbow is Sny-Whip. I have a couple of the Oddities songs, and they are really good. When you get back online, I can send them to you if you want.

I love that pic. Is that a fro on his head? Kinda cute.

Comment

As a woman, given the choice of the following: a) boy girl (for some strange reason man woman just doesn't sound right), b) man on man or c) woman on woman. I would opt for C. *Laughs*

It doesn't surprise me that men, het men don't like to read slash, I find that het women on-the-other-hand, vary, most do like to read slash.

Am I the only one who loves the idea of Ford/Grodin? (I mean I love McKay/Grodin and McKay/Sheppard) but I also love Aiden/Peter. It's just I am working on a Aiden/Peter fic, where he sings to Aiden in Hindi. And I'm just wondering whether or not I'm a lone shipper. *Sobs*

Not to say that I won't ever try my hand at a ShepFord fic, because believe me I'll try my hand at anything. I did get hit by the ShepFord bug a while back....

Mand.
                              Last edited by hollyshannensangel; 29 April 2005, 10:42 AM.

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

I'd love to see your fic, Holly, it looks interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X