Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man wat i want to c is macross type areo plane tranforming and wicked ass missile barage system, launch i think like 50 at once

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701
      i think the f-302's are heavily associated with sg1, atlantis should find there own fighters...we know about the earth battle cruiser on route to atlantis and that the prometheus can carry 4, i think, 302's.

its a safe guess to think the new ship will carry a few fighter craft.

----------------

ur thoughts
      If I remember correctly, Prometheus-class vessels carry a compliment of six F-302 fighters (I'm still gonna call 'em the Mongoose, 'cos that's the kind of guy I am ).

Crew compliment of an F-302 is two - one pilot/navigator, and one weapons systems operator (W.S.O. or Wizzo in pilot talk).
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

i think that we should get a few ships from the jaffa and send them to pegasus with the death gliders , alkesh and troop transport. we can upgrade the engines and it then we could make a good stand in the future

Comment

it's smart to put some 302 in atlantis so they can defent it i think it will be very usefull because the wraith don't now about it.
          the Daedalus is a ship with i think some ancient upgrades and frome earth so it drops out of hyperspace and shoots on the wraith ships and launch some 302 i think dat the Daedalus has more than 6 of them. the wraith ships see something on there sensors but don't know what it is because the Daedalus is super fast. they will be destroyd befor the even know it's a earth ship.

Comment

the deadalus went, or is going to atlantis...this ship would carry 302's. maybe the 302's were taken out and cargo was put in its place. that is what i would do!

what would happen when a 302 is up against a dart????

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler about SG1 - 8 season

with all goauld and replicators defeated there are a lot of motherships aroud milkway.
              In "lost city" O'Neill have made some modiffications on a Scout ship hiperdrive to travel fast. Why dont they apply this modifications to some goaulds ships and send to Atlantis with a lot of suplies?
              Is is better them send those inferior 302 to fight a dart.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701
                the deadalus went, or is going to atlantis...this ship would carry 302's. maybe the 302's were taken out and cargo was put in its place. that is what i would do!

what would happen when a 302 is up against a dart????
                Do we know if Wraith Darts are single seat craft or what?

Technically I suppose, given that the F-302 Mongoose and the Wraith Darts operate in atmosphere as well as space, they'd be designated as "aero-space fighter craft".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                X