Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i ask how you tell if someone gave you a bad rep? is it just by click the wieght thing or will something else happen

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur
      can i ask how you tell if someone gave you a bad rep? is it just by click the wieght thing or will something else happen
      Look at your "My Controls." Look for the rep I just sent you. It will say "--S.Cat" at the end of the comment. It will have a green brick next to it. The bad ones have red bricks next to them.
      Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

At the top of the page in the second row of links, there is a link labeled "My Controls". It is second from right. Click that, and you'll see al the rep you have recieved, with comments they wrote. Good ones are green, bad ones are red, there are gray ones too (which I presume is neutral... somehow).
        Parap pup pup paaa ... I'm Lovin' It!

Comment

I got a negative point as well... it appears we have a DS9 hater in our midst and since I don't care about these little point thingys I'll say, "Deep Space Nine is a great show! If you have so little taste and so much free time that you're going to give a slap on the wrist to anyone who has something nice to say about DS9, then at least have the balls to leave a name and a comment so you can defend your position, loser."

Comment

As appreciation for posting in this thread and in light of some coward giving everyone here bad rep, I left some good rep for most of the posters here. I'll have to wait 24 hours before I can rep to the rest.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by WormholeAlien
              I got a negative rep as well. No comment again. coward.

I also got another rep with a gray dot instead of green/red. What's that? neutral? I don't get a neutral option when I'm repping someone.
              It's from a newbie... their rep points don't count for anything as yet... so unless they put in a comment, you won't know what's it for...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

well just for the three that said they got a bad rep i gave you a good one

Comment

Thanks guys. What are these rep things good for anyway?

Comment

It's your reputation in the community. Shows how much people here value what you say.

Personaly, I want lots of reps just to have a big green bar next to my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                      Same here
                      I got an anonomous neg rep in this topic too. Only took a point away, but still...

-IMF
                      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I just gave a positive rep. to the four others who said that they got anonymous negative reps.
                        --S.Cat
                        Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

The Genii are more like The Maquis than anything else.

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by Cymro
                            The Genii are more like The Maquis than anything else.
                            I see them as more like the hardliner Bajorans like the Circle than the Maquis. Locals who live under threat and have difficulty trusting people. Watch DS9's 3 part opener for the second season: "The Homecoming", "The Circle" and (ironically) "The Siege." Compare them to "The Storm" and "The Eye." There are some thematic similarities.

-IMF
                            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I think that there is one important distingtion that everyone is missing here. the DS9= SG:A is an apt comparision for a very good reason!!!

Michell Forbes = Jessica Steen (Actress in the Original role)

Nana Vistor = Torri Higginson (Actress that got the job)

Ro Laren = Dr. Weir (Character wise)

Now< I generally like all these actresses and all did incredibly well in there respective roles. Now if SG:A has the staying power of DS9 (The Gods willing {rolling eyes up to see a sign}). Then we should be golden.

I can see the difference in characters, where DS9 went with another character, SG:A stayed the same, but the result it still the same.

ATTENTION WRITERS:
                              What would really be cool is if Either Nana Vistor and/or Michelle Forbes were to make a guest spot in Season two, and what would be even cooler would be them in a tribal war on a planet that has a ZedPM. Totally bringing the NexGen/DS9 Rivalry (sp) to Pegasus!! (Who would win though? )

Now that would be cool!
                              A bug! Oh Reese, you and your toys.

Comment

I'd love to Nana Visitor in SGA, with big ear jewellary!

Michelle forbes would be cool too.

Comment

Working...
                                X