No announcement yet.

The most sad episode of SGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Daniel was dying from radiation poisoning, when the Asgard went boom, Jacob/Selmak dying, maby a few more I cant think of right now.
    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
      When Daniel was dying from radiation poisoning, when the Asgard went boom, Jacob/Selmak dying, maby a few more I cant think of right now.
      That's SG1 - this thread's about Stargate Atlantis.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oops wrong section sorry. Carson dying was one, Ronan learning his friends had gone darkside then laying in the recovery room holding his buddies sword.
        sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
          last man?
          I found 'Last man' sad... With Rodney loosing Jennifer and Sheppard learning that everything had gone wrong, so to speak...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I think Sunday was the episode I cried the most out of the franchise. I hated seeing Carson dying, he's one of my favourite SGA characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
              I found 'Last man' sad... With Rodney loosing Jennifer and Sheppard learning that everything had gone wrong, so to speak...
              now that you mention it that last scene with Keller and McKay was sorta sad
              Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; 18 April 2012, 11:29 PM. Reason: change no to now
              sigpic
              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

I'm rewatching all of SGA with son (bought it for Christmas for him), saw the Shrine yesterday and even though I knew what was going to happen it made me cry - when I resaw Sunday (which made me cry first time round it didn't on second viewing). On the basis of this my vote for saddest episode goes to the Shrine.

Comment

i cried more in Sunday the 3rd time i saw it
                  sigpic
                  Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

It was a rather sad ep.. with Mccay reliving his pain of what transpired with his love...

Comment

Avatar(the part where the sad music came on and Teal'c just sat while constantly dying in the game). It didn't make me cry(no episode does) but it was sad.
                      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                        Avatar(the part where the sad music came on and Teal'c just sat while constantly dying in the game). It didn't make me cry(no episode does) but it was sad.
                        Stargate Atlantis = SGA

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Any scene with Keller and Mckay in it together is sort of sad, IMO.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Stargate Atlantis = SGA

Sorry, I forgot.

The Last Man, probably. Rodney had a harsh 25 years.
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

For me its Sunday just reminds you to take nothing for granted.
                              sigpic

Favorite quote:
                              McKay: You shot me!
                              Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                              Ronon: You shot me, too.
                              Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

As I first saw the topic I thought "I didn't cry to any episode!" but then I remembered that there has actually been a few episodes that caught me off guard and made me a bit sad, one of them even managed to bring a few tears.

Sunday managed to make me cry, The Shrine were also a rather sad episode to see.
                                I also felt sorry for Michael in his last episode, his fate did touch me.
                                Seeing a starving Todd ramble in Vegas wasn't easy either, and I can't help but to feel sorry for that other wraith in that episode. He was after all stranded alone on earth with no contact with the rest of his kin.

Comment

Working...
                                X