Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm glad that they had jack appear in a few episodes, as well as other sg-1 characters. it made sense since they were still working for the sgc and atlantis was a major mission. i agree with what someone said that it would have been good to see o'neill in one of the earth based episodes in season 4 or make appearence at atlantis since sam was there.

as for minor characters such as lorne, i liked how much he appeared, he wasn't on the "A team" so most of his missions weren't show. i do however like how his character becomes more major as the show goes on.

as for cadman they should have had her in more episodes and be shown having a relationship with carson.
    sigpic

Comment

Her and Carson would have been a good pairing.

Comment

Why pair Cadman with Carson, what's the point of this? The way Carson was written, I really don't see him pairing off with anyone. He was too dedicated to his work.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
          Why pair Cadman with Carson, what's the point of this? The way Carson was written, I really don't see him pairing off with anyone. He was too dedicated to his work.
          Doesn't look like that in PTW. If Perna hadn't died there, who knows.
          Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

Ptw?

Why won't GateWorld let me keep PTW in all caps?

Comment

No I do not. I think the contact with Earth on SGA happened way too soon and thus it should have gone on a lot longer before any appearances from SG-1 characters.
              sigpic

Comment

They were cut off for a year. That's long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                  They were cut off for a year. That's long enough.
                  Cut off from Earth is what made Atlantis so special. It's unrealistic that they can so easily get access to Earth again, if you consider how rare those ZPMs are and how fare those galaxies are from each other.
                  For me, regaining contact with Earth should have been done at the end of the last season to come full circle.

Comment

I mean it was nice for a fresh cast so to speak, but you can never have enough O'Neill!
                    "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

Originally posted by Skie View Post
                      Cut off from Earth is what made Atlantis so special. It's unrealistic that they can so easily get access to Earth again, if you consider how rare those ZPMs are and how fare those galaxies are from each other.
                      For me, regaining contact with Earth should have been done at the end of the last season to come full circle.
                      I could have had it where they had sporadic contact with earth after the Siege, but no going home period until the end of the series.

Comment

I saw many good points for SGA to be it's own show, but O'Neill's jokes and one liners were to cool. I'll take em when i can get em.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          I could have had it where they had sporadic contact with earth after the Siege, but no going home period until the end of the series.
                          I think that would have been fine by me too. But only contact in the sense of sending messages to each other like Rodney did in LFP.

Comment

Yup.. Or at most maybe a 2-3 sec data burst.. instead of half a sec..

Comment

Working...
                            X