This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    I need to do a complete SGA and SG-1 rewatch. I'll catch a few here and there on Syfy and on my DVD. But have not done a rewatch from Season 1 to the last.
    I've been wanting to do a rewatch of SGA for a long time. And I still need to see all of SG-1. At least these are good things on the "to do" list.

Comment

Atlantis4Life,

Your siggie reminds me of Keller and her Shampoo commercial hair-do changes in The Lost Tribe.

CONSISTENCY must have been blow dried out an air lock that day. Did they really think we would not see the changes? I mean REALLY?
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
        Atlantis4Life,

Your siggie reminds me of Keller and her Shampoo commercial hair-do changes in The Lost Tribe.

CONSISTENCY must have been blow dried out an air lock that day. Did they really think we would not see the changes? I mean REALLY?
        Besides die hard obessesive fans most people wouldn't care.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I have only seen the episode once. I also have eyes. this is me rolling them.

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
            Atlantis4Life,

LOL. My sig is 4 separate pictures that I had to merge together. What they did with Keller's hair in TLT was happening all at the same time for the episode.

Now you've made it where I think of shampoo, body, and shine every time I look at my sig. Thanks for changing it to that from the Robert Palmer song.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8ul-gmLyA

Comment

You mean, mean lady! Just rub it in!!!

Comment

*laugh*

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    I need to do a complete SGA and SG-1 rewatch. I'll catch a few here and there on Syfy and on my DVD. But have not done a rewatch from Season 1 to the last.
                    Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    I miss Stargate Atlantis.

Really? Rewatching SGA is one of my favorite things to do a rewatch of! I need the rest of SG1 though before I can rewatch that. I'm missing seasons 6-9.

Hey, I watched Daedalus Variations yesterday. I really enjoy that episode - very entertaining.

My only problem with doing a rewatch is that it just makes me miss SGA even more.
                    Even still, I was thinking of watching The Defiant One today - one of my favs from season 1.

Comment

The Defiant One and Daedalus Variations. Those are excellent episodes, especially if they're watched back-to-back!!

I had the same problem when I started an SGA rewatch last year. I'll probably try a rewatch again this year, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
                        The Defiant One and Daedalus Variations. Those are excellent episodes, especially if they're watched back-to-back!!
                        I loved Daedalus Variations. Especially Sheppard at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                          Oh yes, this smirk ... *is getting nostalgic*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                            LOL. That was funny. Of all the things that scare John Sheppard, Rodney having kids is somewhere at the top of the list... Still, it was a nice moment seeing Rodney get to hold Torren after whining about it.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
                              LOL. That was funny. Of all the things that scare John Sheppard, Rodney having kids is somewhere at the top of the list... Still, it was a nice moment seeing Rodney get to hold Torren after whining about it.

Cheers.
                              Rodney having kids?!

Comment

I'm wondering, if stargates only work from one side, i.e. you cross the event horizon from the back and pass right through without going through the wormhole as Joseph Mallozzi's claimed, how does the bridge between the Pegasus galaxy and the MW work?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X