No announcement yet.

If a Wraith fed on a Goa'uld host . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't the sarcophagus revive people as long as the brain is intact? That if the brain is damaged beyond repair, it cannot save them?
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by D Toccs View Post
      We know from Dr. Beckett's research that a human doesn't actually age when being fed on by the wraith, he doesn't know exactly what happens but he is certain it's not aging.

So if a Wraith fed on a Goa'uld host but left that person alive, could the symbiote heal the host back to full health and normal appearance?
      The symbiote is only part of the process. The sarcophagus plays a large role. I don't see there being much of a benefit for the wraith if the Goa'uld does not have a sarcophagus.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
        This raises another question for me... is it possible for a symbiote to take a wraith host?...
        That's the question I wondered about when I saw this thread's title... the Wraith scientist caste do seem pretty switched on, and the Queens are a level above them. A combo could be pretty impressive unless they were against you...

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
          That's the question I wondered about when I saw this thread's title... the Wraith scientist caste do seem pretty switched on, and the Queens are a level above them. A combo could be pretty impressive unless they were against you...
          Yep... and If you had more than one they could contact each other from a distance using their minds. It could get interesting...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

So if a Wraith fed on a Goa'uld host but left that person alive, could the symbiote heal the host back to full health and normal appearance?
            It depends on how many years the Wraith took.

Comment

Well it depends, I think that a Goa'ould would at least be able to better the human's chance of survival. The big question is however would the Wraith gain years from the Goa'ould as well as they live considerably longer than human beings so if they would be drained alongside the host we are looking at one very full Wraith.

Comment

I would think that since the Goa'uld is a symbiote it would at least feel the effects of the feeding.
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

Wouldnt the symbiote just exit the host as the wraith was feeding and jump into the wraith. Could you imagine a Goa'uld infected wraith?

Comment

If a Wraith fed on a Goa'uld host . . .
                    it'ed be COOL
                    sigpic
                    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      Wouldnt the symbiote just exit the host as the wraith was feeding and jump into the wraith. Could you imagine a Goa'uld infected wraith?
                      Probably depend on what kind of shock to the system the feeding has on the host and how far it extends to the goa'uld. Especialy if the enzyme gets to it or not. It might be like taking an electrical shock. It freezes you up until its done.
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

In the one human, one Goa'uld scenario...

...the symbiote and the wraith, depending on how long it would take for the symbiote to react, could end up being in a standtill because the symbiote can kill the human quickly if they needed to...

...They could have a equal parasitic relationship if they were trapped on a ship together with no power...if eating food isn't a problem for the host...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                          In the one human, one Goa'uld scenario...

...the symbiote and the wraith, depending on how long it would take for the symbiote to react, could end up being in a standtill because the symbiote can kill the human quickly if they needed to...

...They could have a equal parasitic relationship if they were trapped on a ship together with no power...if eating food isn't a problem for the host...
                          I would imagine the Killing the Host trick might not be a wise time to emerge while there is a angry/hungry Wraith still in the room.

And I would think the Host would still have to eat. Its body would need fuel for the Goa'uld to do what it does.
                          The human body might be able to last a sizeable % longer with out then a normal human but not indefinatley.
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

I always thought it would of been a interest subject to purse, testing the Wraith's ability to feed on a Goa'uld. I honestly thought there was going to be a episode dealing with it, but alas there was not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                              I would imagine the Killing the Host trick might not be a wise time to emerge while there is a angry/hungry Wraith still in the room.

And I would think the Host would still have to eat. Its body would need fuel for the Goa'uld to do what it does.
                              The human body might be able to last a sizeable % longer with out then a normal human but not indefinatley.
                              If the wraith was going to kill the human anyway it wouldn't matter to the symbiote... they both have something to loose in the stuck on a ship together scenario...

...if the host were killed by either of them, they would both have to consider each other for survival...

Comment

is it possible the Goa'uld could take over the wraith?
                                sigpic
                                Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Working...
                                X