This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, NunoEddie, welcome to the boards!

Yes, this Legacy series has been brilliant, hasn't it? You'll find the final book The Inheritors, on Amazon. I don't know if you're in the US, or like me here in the UK, but both sites now have it available for download.

Hope this helps!!

Cate
    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Hi, NunoEddie, you can also try Crossroad Press:
      http://store.crossroadpress.com/inde...62da63c0f027b4

Comment

And barnes and nobles has it for ebook as well also.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
          Does anyone know what the outlook is for season 7?
          I think I remember David and Diana mentioning something on the podcast about something they were working on that would be in that time frame. I don't remember what series (or combination of series) it was for though.

Comment

I think there's was intended to possibly combine all three series...not sure though...

Comment

Well, that sounds promising - fingers crossed that they get the go ahead.

Cate
              sigpic

Comment

Finished the book this morning. And... I'm totally sad it's over now! I'll miss my Ember - they should writ a whole book just about him, if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
                  Finished the book this morning. And... I'm totally sad it's over now! I'll miss my Ember - they should writ a whole book just about him, if you ask me
                  I liked what someone on LJ wrote about him, that Ember well-represented the regular, day-to-day Wraith plights, which would be different sometimes from those high-up on the ladder like John or Guide. Zelenka is a good Lantean counterpart for him.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
                    I liked what someone on LJ wrote about him, that Ember well-represented the regular, day-to-day Wraith plights, which would be different sometimes from those high-up on the ladder like John or Guide. Zelenka is a good Lantean counterpart for him.
                    I'm glad Radek didn't let Ember die!
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

WOW! Finished the book and that is really my final reaction. What a great series! I thought the book was well done and I am really disappointed it is over. I tried to drag my reading out, but then I would read one more paragraph and just have to know what was happening. I truly hope that more SGA books are to come because after the writing in this series it would be a crime not to continue them.

Comment

@ WT: .... and now they are brothers - I loved their small talk about Rodney! Great scene!

@ Artie: I'm glad about that too *ggg*

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                          I'm glad Radek didn't let Ember die!
                          Radek is an all-around nice guy.

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                          WOW! Finished the book and that is really my final reaction. What a great series! I thought the book was well done and I am really disappointed it is over. I tried to drag my reading out, but then I would read one more paragraph and just have to know what was happening. I truly hope that more SGA books are to come because after the writing in this series it would be a crime not to continue them.
                          Totally agree!

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
                          @ WT: .... and now they are brothers - I loved their small talk about Rodney! Great scene!
                          If I could add the deviantArt "squee" icon here, I would. ^_^

Has anyone else read any of the other books by the authors? I read Black Ships and am currently reading Stealing Fire. In them, I can see the prior interest in telling various viewpoints (not just the obvious, well-known historical figures) and places in history where different groups merged together to create new cities, lending well to telling views like Radek's and the blending societies of Pegasus/Milky Way and human/Wraith.

I'm glad the books were in the hands of authors who were fair to everyone. Even as I watch other scifi shows, I look to see how the various aliens are represented. A mix of personalities is more believable, suspenseful, and filled with chances for complex dealings, like in Farscape and Bablyon 5. I would like to see their take on the Pegasus Asgard.
                          Last edited by WraithTech; 25 February 2013, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
                            Has anyone else read any of the other books by the authors? I read Black Ships and am currently reading Stealing Fire. In them, I can see the prior interest in telling various viewpoints (not just the obvious, well-known historical figures) and places in history where different groups merged together to create new cities, lending well to telling views like Radek's and the blending societies of Pegasus/Milky Way and human/Wraith.

I'm glad the books were in the hands of authors who were fair to everyone. Even as I watch other scifi shows, I look to see how the various aliens are represented. A mix of personalities is more believable, suspenseful, and filled with chances for complex dealings, like in Farscape and Bablyon 5. I would like to see their take on the Pegasus Asgard.
                            You should try Melissa Scott's Five Twelfths of Heaven. The worldbuilding is simply beautiful. It's the most unique and amazing system of space travel I've ever read! I love that book with a burning love!
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

You should try Melissa Scott's Five Twelfths of Heaven. The worldbuilding is simply beautiful. It's the most unique and amazing system of space travel I've ever read! I love that book with a burning love!
                              Thanks for the rec. From reviews, the book is part 1 of a trilogy. Does it end on a cliffhanger or is the story self-contained like a complete episode?

Comment

Thanks for the rec, Artie! This sounds like a brilliant book, and I'll definitely be checking it out!

Cate
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X