Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You were the HEAD Writer on the Show : who would Shep have ended up with ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla no question will always be my first choice, although I did like Nancy.
    sigpic
    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
    Forever!!

Comment

I would have killed off the human cast. Raised the Wraith to Ancient Level Powers. Have them invaded the milkway galaxy and destroy the earth.

Then I would have been fired by MGM and live under the overpass.

yay.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

You could still probably live under the overpass if you wanted. #Livethedream
        sigpic

Comment

That is still my retirement plan.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
            I must admit I liked the episode they did with his ex-wife Nancy. I don't think that Sheppard and Teyla had great romantic chemistry (she always seemed to treat him like a sibbling) and I thought Larrin was a disaster.

Weir had possibilities however that never felt quite right either, so I would have had him get back together with Nancy (plus that would have given him an actual storyline during season 5)
            What sells the Teyla John relationship the scene where John opens up to Teyla and she gives him a look and just holds his hand OMG I and 90% of guys woudl have fallen in love with her on the Spot.
            ----------------------------
            You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

Originally posted by mjwalshe View Post
              What sells the Teyla John relationship the scene where John opens up to Teyla and she gives him a look and just holds his hand OMG I and 90% of guys woudl have fallen in love with her on the Spot.
              If hand holding is all it takes... that's kinda sad...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                If hand holding is all it takes... that's kinda sad...
                holding hands is taking too far... a girl smiling would down 90% of horny teenagers atleast

Comment

Originally posted by destiny khan View Post
                  ... a girl smiling would down 90% of horny teenagers atleast
                  The ultimate weapon of mass destruction... as far as horny teenagers goes at least.

Comment

By choice, it would be Teyla, simply because they are the most logical pairing.

Weir/Shepp is far more a functional, respectful relationship such as what you would have between respected co-workers, even with the episode where they were both possessed and the "tension" got ratcheted up.

Teyla and Shepp however is far more dynamic and emotional driven relationship.

At the end of the day however, I am GLAD they never "went there", much as I am glad that they never did in SG-1 with Carter and O'neill.

I don't mind the shippy stuff, but confirmation of couples can really harm a show, insofar as it removes a element of tension between the characters involved.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Actually they did go there with McKay and Keller (and Ronon). And Teyla and Kanaan...

Comment

Actually they did go there with McKay and Keller (and Ronon). And Teyla and Kanaan...
                        OK falcon, let me rephrase

I GLAD they did not go their with the main characters. Even though they did with McKay / Keller, there was much fan...... backlash over that, and there was also backlash over Teyla and Kanaan. what I am trying to say is that once the perceived "mains" are canonically shipped, it can often be bad for the show.
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Oh yeah, right... like that.

Comment

Most of us are still trying to erase those...ships from our memories......

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
                              Most of us are still trying to erase those...ships from our memories......
                              I imagine bleach didn't quite do the trick?

Comment

I imagine bleach didn't quite do the trick?
                                nope....for a temporary fix I'd recommend vodka; however that is just temporary and has rather too many side effects. Until I can actually find the address for Lacuna Inc I am just going to try and think of other things when it comes into my head.....Friday 13th and the Freddy movies usually do the trick. Can't think why.

Comment

Working...
                                X