Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any SGA fans who either didn't watch or didn't like SG-1?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    As much as I enjoy SGA I will admit I am an SG1 fan first and foremost. Now my daughter is the opposite...she likes sg1 but adores sga. Neither of us like sgu at all
    I'm shaky on SGU(don't hate it or love it yet), but otherwise you and me are the same. I LOVE, LOOVE, LOOOOOOOOOVE SGA. But It think I will always love SG1 more...even if its a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      Do not judge SG1 by its first two seasons, season three onwards is constantly better IMO.
      I think sg1 seasons 3,4 and 5 are some of its best seasons. I thought sg1 was at its best when the eps were more on the ground exploring planets based. (sg1 seasons 9+10 are more space travel based, I like sga for the space stuff though) I'm kinda rewatching sg1 right now, and every time I do that I end up loving it and appcreciating it even more. Same thing happens when I rewatch sga; so I go back and forth about which I like more. I going to try rewatching season 1 of sgu a second time around sometime soon and see if it like somethings better a second time around now that I know a little bit more about where the season ends up.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm one like them. sorry. I don't need to see SGU and only have seen as many SG-1 episodes as I have fingers. (That is actually the same for SGA) but I like the SGA concept very much. (especially the wraith ofcourse. I would have shosen another username if it wasn't so) And it also explaines why you only see me in the SGA category.

Maybe in the future I'll like it even more, or maybe I might take the step to the other stargate's as well ^^
        On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Thorthewraith View Post
          I would have shosen another username if it wasn't so) And it also explaines why you only see me in the SGA category.
          Then where did the Thor part come from...maybe from the Asgard Thor

Comment

Nope. Not asgard ^^ He would have been called Terrence before I came up with Thor. (does sound good with the Shawnavatar though)I like the sound of Thor as it's also the god of Thunder in Scandinavian mythology XD
            I'm still busy with charactercreation of Thor. They keep growing and changing.
            Fanfiction can be found here:
            Link
            Last edited by Thorthewraith; 11 December 2010, 01:29 PM. Reason: replacing uninteresting info with other uninteresting info XD
            On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

I simply love SG-1, Beginning to really like SGU too. SGA ended up meh for me.
              sigpic

Comment

I loved SGA, liked SG1. SGU...not so much.

Comment

I'm really late lol, started watching in season 3 of Atlantis. But, i really did like it, so watched SG-1 for backstory, already had watched a couple episodes of the earlier seasons, but sttarted watching in season 9 (after i'd worked out it'd been changed of characters, i thought thatd season be ideal to start (also think that if the series had started with the ori, not as many people would of disliked it, I think it was just to drastic a change from the older seasons, cause I did try start watching season 1 but tbh...without sounding harsh...was quite difficult)).

Comment

Haven't seen all the SG-1 episodes and seen every SGA episodes *shame*.
                    I prefer SGA than SG-1, but I like SG-A nonetheless!

I would love to see all of the SG-1 episodes but first, I need to save money... Or I won't be able to buy the DVDs !
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
                      Haven't seen all the SG-1 episodes and seen every SGA episodes *shame*.
                      I prefer SGA than SG-1, but I like SG-A nonetheless!

I would love to see all of the SG-1 episodes but first, I need to save money... Or I won't be able to buy the DVDs !
                      Where do you live? If you are a US resident you can watch all of SG1 online.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I started out watching SGA, I'm still working on watching SG-1, season 1. Stargate Atlantis will always be my favorite, but I think SG-1 is pretty good. I was just getting used to SGU, so in order in would go: SGA, SG-1, SGU.
                        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Where do you live? If you are a US resident you can watch all of SG1 online.
                          I live in a far distant country, in... France. (can I say 'unfortunately'?)
                          SG-1 is broadcast on a channel, named NRJ12... But watch SG-1 in French... is just too much for me... So I save money so I can watch it in English!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
                            I live in a far distant country, in... France. (can I say 'unfortunately'?)
                            SG-1 is broadcast on a channel, named NRJ12... But watch SG-1 in French... is just too much for me... So I save money so I can watch it in English!
                            Would you ship me some wine. A nice vintage.

They say foreign language dubs are usually pretty bad.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Would you ship me some wine. A nice vintage.

They say foreign language dubs are usually pretty bad.
                              I'm a bit too young to buy alcohol... But I'll see what I can do for you.

TV Shows in France are always dubbed in French... French People don't like watching their shows/movies with subtitles... I'll never understand why... -_-
                              And Daniel Jackson with a French voice... yerk...
                              If someone wanna check how horrible this is: http://www.allocine.fr/video/player_...cserie=64.html (the first 3 minutes of Stargate Continuum... in French... oO
                              sigpic

Comment

Mh, I was SG-1 from the beginning but stopped with the beginning of season 6 (no, not because of Daniel's death, only because my TV was broken in that time). But I have to say I lost my interest in the show.
                                SGA came to me as part of a deal and brought me back to SG-1. But SG-1 lost its first place. SGA was more for me, more action, more fun, more adventure, and another chemistry between the characters.
                                So, I still like SG-1, especially seasons 9 and 10 (love the Ori-storyline), but SGA is the show where my heart belongs to.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                                Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic
                                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X