X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Gasp*......That's..........

Spoiler:
    Cheating

Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

For the record I have not been using Wikiquote or episode transcripts.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Neither have I! All mine were transcribed by me, by going through the DVDs & playing, pausing, typing, skipping back & checking.

Feel the love.
        dolfyn.
        Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Rodney: (after shooting the wraith on the planet in the Defiant One) "What do I do now?"

John: "Reload"

Rodney: It's a city....not a yo-yo (siege (*I* before *E* except after *C*) part uh 3?)

Rodney: Why'd he do that???? (grace under pressure)

John: Wow (lost boys)

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
            *Gasp*......That's..........

Spoiler:
            Cheating

It's not cheating when you're using it as a reference so you know you're getting the quote you're thinking of correct. No different than using subtitles while watching one of the episodes.

What, you think I just pick and choose from a list? No, I'm giving you all quotes I remember. I just prefer to double check them before posting so I know they're correct.
            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
            Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
            -
            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
            Dr. Daniel Jackson
            -
            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
            Dean Winchester

Comment

Beckett: Which means, ladies and gentlemen, that we need to go on an egg-hunt.
              (Conversion)

Feel the love.
              dolfyn.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                McKay: If only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth, did you bring yours?!

Zalenka:You know, you're not pleasant when you're like this, McKay.

McKay:I'm always like this.

Zalenka: My point exactly.
                sigpic

Comment

McKay: Doctor Fumbles McStupid over here was in way over his head!

Zalenka: Yes, yes, I made a mistake trying to save *your* life. Now, do you want to try to fix it, or do you want to continue to berate me somewhat?

McKay: I'm perfectly capable of doing both at the same time.
                  sigpic

Comment

McKay: Doctor Fumbles McStupid over here was in way over his head!

Zalenka: Yes, yes, I made a mistake trying to save *your* life. Now, do you want to try to fix it, or do you want to continue to berate me somewhat?

McKay: I'm perfectly capable of doing both at the same time.
                    Duet
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

McKay: How ironic, then, to have been shot down by the cast of Braveheart.
                      sigpic

Comment

McKay: How ironic, then, to have been shot down by the cast of Braveheart.

That one was funny.
                        sigpic
                        God Bless America

Comment

Low tech works the best at killing high tech

Comment

Now, do you want to try to fix it, or do you want to continue to berate me somewhat?
                            *whispers* It's "berate me some more".
                            I'm a pedant!

Feel the love.
                            dolfyn.
                            Last edited by dolfyn; 17 March 2010, 03:10 AM.

Comment

All from The Eye.

Beckett: We still have to fly straight through the storm, Lieutenant, it's insanity!
                              Ford: It's not insanity, this is a spaceship! We can fly up & over.
                              Beckett: [sarcastically] Oh, straight up & down?
                              Ford: Straight up & down.
                              Beckett: [yells exasperatedly] I'm a bloody medical doctor, not a magician!
                              Ford: You can do it.
                              Beckett: [turns to Teyla, desperately seeking support] Teyla!
                              Teyla: If we can help, we must.
                              Beckett: [turns to control panel with frustrated loud sigh, then looks fearful] Oh, crap!

Ford: [hands Beckett a device] Life-signs detector.
                              Beckett: These wee dots don't tell us much about who's who. How do we know which one's the Major?
                              Ford: He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots.

[Ford is stocking Beckett, Teyla & himself up with weapons. He picks up a large Wraith stunner.]
                              Ford: [turning to head out] Alright.
                              Beckett: What d'ya need that for?
                              Ford: Anything I see moving's gonna get shot.
                              Beckett: So, what if it's the Major?
                              Ford: Then he'll get hit with a Wraith stunner instead of a P-90.
                              Beckett: What if he sees us first?
                              Ford: He'll probably hear you first.
                              Beckett: [with attitude] You telling me to shut up again?
                              Ford: [pointedly] Again.
                              [Beckett turns to Teyla, looking for support, sees none, & turns back to Ford who gives him a challenging look.]
                              Beckett: [resignedly] Right.

Ford: Right, I'll take point, Teyla, you're on our six. [to Beckett] You, don't open your mouth until I say so. Only shoot at what I tell you to shoot at.
                              Beckett: D'ya have to be so bloody pushy?
                              Ford: [raising his hand in a silencing gesture in front of Beckett's face] That's an order!

[Ford, Teyla & Beckett enter a generator room, expecting enemy resistance. Ford quickly checks around the room, Beckett & Teyla step in after him, Beckett looking nervous. After finding nobody there, Ford turns & looks pointedly at Beckett with an annoyed expression.]
                              Beckett: [looking puzzled] Is it the wrong one? [checks the life-signs detector]
                              Ford: [accusingly] Yeah, I'd say so.
                              Beckett: [defensively] Oh, don't you blame me for this. I'm not a engineer. I really only have a basic understanding of how Rodney & his team configure the power, so don't expect me to...
                              Ford: [interrupts, annoyed] You just can't stop talking, can you? You just can't help yourself. No matter what I say...
                              Beckett: [interrupts, getting angry] Aye, & you're such a nice young lad; until you're put in charge, YA CHEEKY LITTLE BUGGER!

[Sheppard is filling in Beckett, Ford & Teyla on the plan.]
                              Sheppard: McKay figures he can harness the storm's lightning to fire up the sheild.
                              Beckett: [incredulously] This lightning?
                              Ford: SG teams have done it before to power a Stargate.
                              Beckett: There's a big difference between a Stargate & s...
                              Ford: [pointedly] I didn't say you could talk.
                              Beckett: *sigh*

Kolya: [accusingly] You said this would work.
                              McKay: [yells angrily] I don't know if you noticed or not, but I'm an extremely arrogant man, who tends to think all of his plans will work!
                              [Kolya punches McKay in the face.]

[As a tsunami is heading towards Atlantis, everyone is nervously waiting for the sheild to activate. McKay turns his head & notices Beckett is sitting next to him, bleeding from the nose.]
                              McKay: [nods once] Carson.
                              Beckett: [nods once] Rodney.
                              McKay: Just in time to see how this ends, huh?

Feel the love.
                              dolfyn.
                              Last edited by dolfyn; 17 March 2010, 04:09 AM.

Comment

McKay: In case you hadn't noticed, I'm an extremely arrogant man. I think all my plans will work.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X