Favorite SGA Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
    Rodney: It's a city.......not a Yo-Yo (Siege part uh 3?)

Which is so damn funny considering in First Contact they did turn the city into a Yo-Yo.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Control_Chair View Post
      Carn't remember which episode this is from

McKay - "Well, according to Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you – you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time."
      Sheppard - "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."
      McKay - "Don’t even get me started on that movie!"
      Sheppard - "I liked that movie!"
      sigpic

Comment

From Tao of Rodney.
        BECKETT: Anyways, as I was saying, I think you’re fine to go about your daily duties as long as you have someone with you ... (he looks at Ronon, then looks back to Rodney) ... and you ...

McKAY: ... check in every couple of hours. Yes, yes. Bye-bye!

(He waves at Carson as he starts to walk away, then points his fingers at the donut again. It flies into his hand and he takes a big bite out of it as he carries on walking. Carson protests behind him.)

McKAY (to Ronon through a mouthful of donut): You know, we could be a team. You could be my sidekick.

DEX: “Sidekick.”

McKAY: Yeah -- it’d be like Batman and Ronon. Has a nice ring to it.

DEX: Yeah, you keep eating like that, it’s more like Fatman.

Comment

Kavanagh: I happily left the SGC because I had had it up to here with the military running things, and you just busted me like a private.

Weir: Don't be so dramatic. Besides, the Air Force doesn't even have privates.

Kavanagh: Neither do I. You just cut them off. Right in front of my research team.

Weir: That's what this is about? You're embarrassed?

Kavanagh: Well, humiliated would be a little more accurate.

Weir: I haven't worked up to humiliation yet.
          sigpic

Comment

Right after blowing up the nest in Vengeance.

Rodney: "Use enough dynamite there Butch?"
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

from season 4 Miller's Crossing
              ZELENKA: I cannot sit here waiting for you to have an epiphany! I'm losing the will to live!
              sigpic
              Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                Right after blowing up the nest in Vengeance.

Rodney: "Use enough dynamite there Butch?"
                Rodney: "I think you singed my eyebrows!"

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
                from season 4 Miller's Crossing
                ZELENKA: I cannot sit here waiting for you to have an epiphany! I'm losing the will to live!
                That scene cracks me up every time I see it!

Rodney: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman. ~The Storm

Rodney:Boy, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the pod this morning. ~Infection

Rodney: Can you still see me? ~Tao of Rodney

Rodney: Underhand him alright. I've never been really good at baseball. ~Search and Rescue

Carson: I'm a doctor, not a bloody fighter pilot! ~The Eye

Carson: I think I feel something. Could be lunch related. ~Rising

From The Storm:
                McKay (sarcastically): You're right -- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth -- did you bring yours?!

Zelenka: You know, you're not pleasant when you're like this, McKay.

McKay: I'm always like this.

Zelenka: My point exactly.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Sheppard: [Sheppard and soldiers beam down from Deadelus] Secure Stargate Operations.
                  [looks around the Gate room]

Sheppard: Well, I'm home.

Weir: [John turns to see Elizabeth approaching. Suddenly she hugs him for several moments then releases him looking relieved] Yes. You are. I truly thought ...

Sheppard: Yeah, yeah. I thought the same thing about you a minute ago. We gotta stop that.

Weir: [chuckles] I'd like that.

Sheppard: [sounding flustered] So, uh, where are we?
                  sigpic

Comment

From Doppelganger

KELLER: Don't you think it's strange that each of us has had incredibly vivid nightmares with Colonel Sheppard being somehow an integral part?

TEYLA: Acting most unlike Colonel Sheppard.

McKAY: Not me.

KELLER: Have you had any nightmares recently?

McKAY: Huh! Not a night goes by! Last night I dreamed that Colonel Carter invited me to her quarters for dinner ...

TEYLA: Maybe you shouldn't be telling us this, Rodney.

KELLER: Yeah, I said "nightmare," not "delusional male fantasy."

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      From Doppelganger

KELLER: Don't you think it's strange that each of us has had incredibly vivid nightmares with Colonel Sheppard being somehow an integral part?

TEYLA: Acting most unlike Colonel Sheppard.

McKAY: Not me.

KELLER: Have you had any nightmares recently?

McKAY: Huh! Not a night goes by! Last night I dreamed that Colonel Carter invited me to her quarters for dinner ...

TEYLA: Maybe you shouldn't be telling us this, Rodney.

KELLER: Yeah, I said "nightmare," not "delusional male fantasy."
                      sigpic

Comment

From Underground:

SHEPPARD: Hey I don’t trust them as far as I can throw them. There’s a reason they insisted McKay and Teyla to stay there and it’s not just to help them with their bomb. But we have something they need and they have something we need and I thought that was what negotiating was all about.

WEIR: Ah well it is. Personally I stop short of offering nuclear weapons.

FORD: *Head down, childlike hehheehe* They were building them anyways.

WEIR: Oh well…if they’re building them anyway ltd why don’t you just say so. You realize I originally sent you out for food.

SHEPPARD: *To ford* Think we can still get that.

FORD: I don’t see why not.
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Neera: You have fought the Wraith before?

Sheppard: Lots of times. Won some battles, lost some. War's not over by a long shot, but we're managing to hold our own.

Neera: And the clowns?

Sheppard: The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns... we fight them too. Entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagens. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in.
                          sigpic

Comment

Phantoms:

Rodney to John

Rodney: "I can't believe you SHOT ME!!!"

John: "Yes Rodney, I shot YOU. And I SAID I was SORRY!!"

Ronon: "You shot me too"

John: I'M SORRY FOR SHOOTING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
                            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

From Progeny:

McKAY: Exactly, but while I was working on it, I figured out a way to create a glitch that, on my command, should momentarily freeze them. (He smiles smugly.)

SHEPPARD: “Should”?

(Rodney’s smile fades.)

McKAY: OK, will. I mean, dead in their tracks, like hitting the Pause button -- temporarily -- until they figure out how to override it. (He smiles.)

DEX: How long?

(Again, Rodney’s smile fades.)

McKAY: Well, I don’t know. That’s why I said, “momentarily.”

SHEPPARD: Days? Hours? Minutes?

McKAY: Well, look, it’s minutes, but I don’t know. That’s what I was just saying to you!

SHEPPARD: Ten? Twenty?

McKAY: OK, fine. You want a number? Fine. Seven minutes and thirty-one seconds. Are you happy?

SHEPPARD: No!

McKAY (annoyed): No.

SHEPPARD: That’s not enough time.

McKAY: Look, you wanted a number.

SHEPPARD: A bigger number.

McKAY: Yeah, well, it may very well be longer.

SHEPPARD: Or shorter!

McKAY: Look, I don’t know! Look, you’re missing the point ...

WEIR (interrupting sternly): Gentlemen, focus, please. (John and Rodney both look sheepish.)
                              sigpic

Comment

CARTER: It's hard for me to accept that. You're telling me that the future is pre-determined but I have always believed that the future is what you make it.

DAVOS: Perhaps both are true. Perhaps the future is pre-determined by the character of those who shape it. One thing has been clear to me from the moment I set foot in this city: the galaxy is at a crossroads. Never before have I sensed that the future of so many worlds can turn on the actions of so few.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X