Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup... I also spotted Jack and Daniel before I saw the post with the image... yeah, and, unfortunately, my comp can't take screenshots. But these promos are awesome! Only 2 months, 3 days until the return of Stargate to Sci-Fi (1 week more until Atlantis)!

Hmm... those are the 15-second spots... anybody got a link to the 20-second versions?
    Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Turns out there are 10 and 15 second versions, not 15 and 20. (I've corrected the original news story.)
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Oh, OK, good to know... then I've seen the longer versions, which is all I need to see.

Luckily, I even got to see them on TV today as I watched Tripping the Rift. So, yeah, I've seen them small on my comp and big on the TV... now I'm officially pumped!
        Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

I just downloaded the commercial then, I can't wait to see more of The Wraith. I wonder just how they take the lifeforms of other beings, is it going to be something like a vampire?

Has this information been announced yet? Just making sure incase i've missed it some where.

Comment

Originally posted by ReplicatorX
            I just downloaded the commercial then, I can't wait to see more of The Wraith. I wonder just how they take the lifeforms of other beings, is it going to be something like a vampire?

Has this information been announced yet? Just making sure incase i've missed it some where.
            Their hands

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
              Their hands
              Yea there are like teeth in their hands, and they like suck it out right? Or is it like a blackhole, that just sucks?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Check the offical site http://www.stargateatlantis.com and look at the production sketches, there're some pictures there.

Comment

*cries* Here in England I won't see Atlantis for ages!!!!!!! :'(

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I know it's not right but im gonna get them off Kazza and delete them as soon as I tape them

Of course i still buy the boxsets whens s7 out

June?

Comment

That's a really good question... I want to know too! I hope they don't wait for season 7 to come out just because they feel it ended too soon ago...

Comment

Working...
                      X