Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major davis View Post
    Ill at least wear a thong. A green one that is.
    Ewwww...booty floss!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Ewwww...booty floss!
      GREEN BOOTY FLOOS FOR THE GREENLIGHT!!
      sigpic

Comment

I'll stick with my peeps
        sigpic

Comment

OH GODDESS..... too many details...

But it will get attention...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            OH GODDESS..... too many details...

But it will get attention...
            Yeah...but I'm gonna stick with my peeps! They're cute!
            sigpic

Comment

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ewwww...booty floss!
                HA!!! glad someone made you go EWWWWWWWWWWW!
                TMI waaaaay too much TMI!!!!!
                I'll stick with my peeps
                Ditto!

Comment

Folks
                  While the campaign may be mentioned here, it's not the topic. We already have a thread for that. So if it's conversation about the campaign, maybe it should go to the campaign thread please
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*looks up* oh there's a topic...oops..sorry

I don't think the movie will ever be made
                    *scurries away*
                    Last edited by Rac80; 07 July 2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      *looks up* oh there's a topic...oops..sorry

I don't think the movie will ever be made
                      *scurries away*
                      IT WILL! I've got a feeling........ it just will

Sky... my bad.. Ill stop talking about green booty floss and peeps.. ok on to extinction.... I need those spoilers.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                        Honestly, I don't need a source, if that source would get into trouble if revealed.
                        I just acknowledge that without an attributable source for the information, it cannot be viewed as factual.
                        So I will take it for what it's worth - a fun bit of potential information.
                        Because, as I've said before, that script is written, it's out there somewhere and somebody has to have seen it. Whether this poster is one of them is up to the reader to determine.
                        Since there is now talk of a guest apperance in SGU by an Atlantis character, M&M's script might not even be viable any more and would have to be changed if a movie were ever to be made.
                        I have to admit I am a spoiler junky. I like these little spoilers, tidbits but I always take any of these with a grain of salt. I have found that most spoilers and even inside info isn't always quite what it seems, even still, I can't stay away from the spoilers - so bring them on!

But still, considering we are still waiting on and hoping for the movies it would fun to hear what these spoilers are - if nothing else it would give us another angle and possible plot line to discuss.

I still stand by my theory - that SGA is stuck on Earth, then hear that Wraith are facing extinction from the evil Asgard, who are then threatening the humans in Pegasus with extinction because they are using them in colning or regeneration experiments, with plans to come to the Milky Way and take over earth threatening us with extinction.

Okay, I am not a good story writer, and it does sound way too much like Dr Evil, but I did manage to use the title extinction 3 times in my story theory!!!!! The peeps would be proud.

Fight for the Greenlight
                        www.stargatemoviescampaign.com
                        Last edited by EdenSG; 07 July 2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EdenSG View Post
                          I have to admit I am a spoiler junky. I like these little spoilers, tidbits but I always take any of these with a grain of salt. I have found that most spoilers and even inside info isn't always quite what it seems, even still, I can't stay away from the spoilers - so bring them on!

But still, considering we are still waiting on and hoping for the movies it would fun to hear what these spoilers are - if nothing else it would give us another angle and possible plot line to discuss.

I still stand by my theory - that SGA is stuck on Earth, then hear that Wraith are facing extinction from the evil Asgard, who are then threatening the humans in Pegasus with extinction because they are using them in colning or regeneration experiments, with plans to come to the Milky Way and take over earth threatening us with extinction.

Okay, I am not a good story writer, and it does sound like too much like Dr Evil, but I did manage to use the title extinction 3 times in my story theory!!! The peeps would be proud.

Fight for the Greenlight
                          www.stargatemoviescampiagn.com
                          I don't care if the story is identical to mary poppins.. I wanna see this movies.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't care if the story is identical to mary poppins.. I wanna see this movies.
                            Hex yeah! Even if the Wraith are wearing dresses!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              Hex yeah! Even if the Wraith are wearing dresses!
                              Okay, now I have a picture in my head of Todd in a long coat, wearing a flowery hat and holding an umbrella.
                              Not sure if that would work in the movie but it sure is a scary thought.

Comment

I'd pass on that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X