Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    soooo peep pooo is also "happy dust"??? must be the sugar content!

and they all poo green? not just the green ones???
    Well they all want to see Extinction... what other color do you think they'd poop?
    sigpic

Comment

soooo peep pooo is also "happy dust"??? must be the sugar content!

and they all poo green? not just the green ones???
      LOL...yes...its the sugar content...and they do all poo green! They're all on a special diet to poo green for the green light!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        HAHA, maybe we should attach these pics in the emails we send to MGM once the media campaign is launched! I don't know if that would detract from our message or add to it though.

I want a siggie with the peeps!
        Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        LOL...yes...its the sugar content...and they do all poo green! They're all on a special diet to poo green for the green light!
        I don't want to know what the diet is!

Comment

I want a siggie with the peeps!

I don't want to know what the diet is!
          I wish I could make one...I'm horrid with that. My Avatar sig was my only attempt. And the peeps love their diet to poo green!
          sigpic

Comment

I wish I could make one...I'm horrid with that. My Avatar sig was my only attempt. And the peeps love their diet to poo green!
            You could take a picture of just green peeps and put a caption at the bottom... Peeps support the Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis Movies or Please Greenlight the Stargate Movies
            sigpic

Comment

Ok.. Give me a winable stargate fight that needs a campaign..

And if a fight is easily winable, it might not need a campaign in the first place...

The SG-1 probably will happen(and hence might not need a campaign) but the SGA movie looks iffy... but that is what the campaign is for... to convince MGM that they should produce Revolution sooner rather then later and convince MGM fans still care about and want to see Extinction. And Revolution was greenlit last spring but never came to pass, so if MGM is considering producing it, we need to jump on that opportunity to encourage them to go through with it.
              Your minimize winable. Thier is a huge difference between easily winnable and the huge spectrum of what is win. I'll believe the movies when I see MGM announces their production.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Your minimize winable. Thier is a huge difference between easily winnable and the huge spectrum of what is win. I'll believe the movies when I see MGM announces their production.
                And thats why we need to tell MGM we still want the movies... so they can announce their production.
                sigpic

Comment

And thats why we need to tell MGM we still want the movies... so they can announce their production.
                  Thier not going to do it because thier is no profit to be made. Thats why fan campaigns fail. Thier is money behind it
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Thier not going to do it because thier is no profit to be made. Thats why fan campaigns fail. Thier is money behind it
                    There even...
                    sigpic

Comment

What do you mean theres no money to be made?
                      sigpic

Comment

What do you mean theres no money to be made?
                        Just what I mean. Fan can mail all they want it won't make the movies greenlit if the comapies can't make money off them.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Just what I mean. Fan can mail all they want it won't make the movies greenlit if the comapies can't make money off them.
                          Last time I checked...there's still money to be made off of Stargate...
                          sigpic

Comment

Last time I checked...there's still money to be made off of Stargate...
                            If thier was thier wouldn't be such a push to get them produced
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

If thier was thier wouldn't be such a push to get them produced
                              *there

And its MGMs financial state that's holding back production. Not the lack of money to be made off of Stargate.
                              sigpic

Comment

Where can I find worldwide sales for Ark of Truth and Continuum?

I think it's been mentioned before - Amazon.co.uk?
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X