Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    LOL Second mental green!! Really though... maybe they'll announce the greenlight for the movies tomorrow.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      LOL Second mental green!! Really though... maybe they'll announce the greenlight for the movies tomorrow.
      One can hope!
      sigpic

Comment

One can hope!
        If comic con was tomorrow maybe it would be a realistic dream......... OPTIMISM FTW!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

if comic con was tomorrow maybe it would be a realistic dream......... Optimism ftw!!!!
          Amen!
          sigpic

Comment

Amen!
            Holy cow... another optimistic person on Gateworld... Hell must have really frozen over!
            sigpic

Comment

Holy cow... another optimistic person on Gateworld... Hell must have really frozen over!
              LOL...well...you did see the picture I posted...looks pretty frozen to me!
              sigpic

Comment

LOL...well...you did see the picture I posted...looks pretty frozen to me!
                Very true.. So this means the SGA movie will happen... See, told you guys.
                sigpic

Comment

Not wanting to throw cold water on this party here, but didn't JM say the movie would have to be rewritten if the SGA characters appeared in SGU? That doesn't sound like good news to me. I can't remember the exact quote though.

* And to be quite honest, I don't want SGA characters on SGU. I'm not going to watch it anyway, and SGA characters appearing in SGU would probably mean that they're not back in the Pegasus galaxy where they belong.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    Not wanting to throw cold water on this party here, but didn't JM say the movie would have to be rewritten if the SGA characters appeared in SGU? That doesn't sound like good news to me. I can't remember the exact quote though.

* And to be quite honest, I don't want SGA characters on SGU. I'm not going to watch it anyway, and SGA characters appearing in SGU would probably mean that they're not back in the Pegasus galaxy where they belong.
                    Waaaaa...for him...because...

So, the script will have to be rewritten...or it can take place after whichever season of SGU they appear on.
                    sigpic

Comment

Waaaaa...for him...because...

So, the script will have to be rewritten...or it can take place after whichever season of SGU they appear on.
                      Not really.... the movie can come out in 2011 but still take place before SGU began.. it doesnt have to be rewritten.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not necessarily - it does not mean a whole new story has to be written, it may just need to be tweeked. If this movie ever does get the greenlight I would hope that they go back and rework it a little bit because it has been over a year since it was written. If they were just to pick it up and dust it off and shoot it I think that would be a disservice to SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by EdenSG View Post
                          Not necessarily - it does not mean a whole new story has to be written, it may just need to be tweeked. If this movie ever does get the greenlight I would hope that they go back and rework it a little bit because it has been over a year since it was written. If they were just to pick it up and dust it off and shoot it I think that would be a disservice to SGA.
                          Not Does...it WILL get a greenlight!

Peeps For SGA's Greenlight

And it would be weird for people to appear on SGU if they were in Peagsus.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not Does...it WILL get a greenlight!

Peeps For SGA's Greenlight

We need to make banners with this for the campaign! That'd be sweet! We could use this in the multimedia campaign.
                            sigpic

Comment

Not really.... the movie can come out in 2011 but still take place before SGU began.. it doesnt have to be rewritten.
                              Well, that depends on whether Atlantis goes back to Pegasus in the movie, which is an assumption on my part I know, but I'd be very surprised if it didn't.

Yes exactly - hence the problem with the movie being set before SGU.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, that depends on whether Atlantis goes back to Pegasus in the movie, which is an assumption on my part I know, but I'd be very surprised if it didn't.

Yes exactly - hence the problem with the movie being set before SGU.
                                not really... They have 3 zpms... Maybe they brought a character like Rodney from Pegasus so he could help with Destiny.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X