Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
    i have to admit im more of a SG1 fan but i really hope for the diehard atlantis fans that they atleast get 1movie as i know what it feels like when a show you love gets cancelled and i do like atlantis anyway so i would definately buy it.also i like the title of the movie think it would be good if its the wraith that became extinct as it would offer closure to that story
    It's not about the Wraith.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
      It's not about the Wraith.
      Do you know what its about then?
      sigpic

Comment

Without the wraith what else has SGA got to do a story about? That's been the only enemy they've had for the entire run.

Okay maybe the small factions like the Genii. Still I'm sure I heard todd would be in the SGA film, so it's got to be at least related to the wraith, as his range of expertise isn't much beyond that. What else would he bring to the film?

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post
          Okay maybe the small factions like the Genii. Still I'm sure I heard todd would be in the SGA film, so it's got to be at least related to the wraith, as his range of expertise isn't much beyond that. What else would he bring to the film?
          Leather thunk for the local Wraith worshippers.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Without the wraith what else has SGA got to do a story about? That's been the only enemy they've had for the entire run.
            true but let's not forget Michael and the Asurans

actually...
            Bluejay also writes: “*when will we know for absolute sure that Todd will be in the movie? Don’t suppose you’ll tell us how big a role he’ll play will you?”

Answer: We won’t be absolutely sure who will be in the movie until after the actor deals have been closed.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'd be very disappointed if the movie didn't deal entirely with the Wraith.* They are the SGA equivalent of the Goa'uld because they're the baddies with whom our heroes spend years doing battle but it would be such a shame if they got the Goa'uld treatment (i.e. punted aside for another baddie because... well, no reason, really).

Asurans, Genii, Bad Asgard (sheesh, that just sounds silly! Like something from a 20c comic book, LOL!) whoever else, were tied into the Wraith story arc so I don't count them as stand-alone villains

*Yes, I am entirely prepared to be disappointed, if this movie ever sees the light of day.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                *Yes, I am entirely prepared to be disappointed, if this movie ever sees the light of day.
                I think I'd rather have the movie and take the chance that I'll be disappointed,
                Because if there is no movie there will be no chance at all to be satisfied.
                It's like Vegas (the city, not the ep), there is always a smidgeon of an opportunity to win!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  true but let's not forget Michael and the Asurans
                  As well as the Genii....somewhat...

Comment

Stargate: Extinction (2009) (V) (in production) .... Chuck --IMDB.com

does this mean they will red shirt him? (the main subject in about 1/4 of my fanfiction?)

Comment

IMDB is far from trustworthy.
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I hope they do take a chance and make the movie I love Atlantis and want to see more and I know there are alot of others that do to. I don't care who the enemy is as long as it's made I mean I want it to be good but I'm not fussed on the details as long as it goes ahead but I do agree about the less of Rodney stuff I vote more Sheppard and Ronon. And I pray and wish everyday that it does happen maybe wishes do come true. =)

Comment

Wraithfodder writes: “Blogtalkradio just said that the Stargate Atlantis movie is going to be filmed. I know it’s got a script and all, but they’re saying it’s going into production. Can you confirm?”

Answer: No. I can deny this report.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...hives-mailbag/
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantica View Post
                            I hope they do take a chance and make the movie I love Atlantis and want to see more and I know there are alot of others that do to. I don't care who the enemy is as long as it's made I mean I want it to be good but I'm not fussed on the details as long as it goes ahead but I do agree about the less of Rodney stuff I vote more Sheppard and Ronon. And I pray and wish everyday that it does happen maybe wishes do come true. =)
                            i think there is more of a chance that this film will get made than the SG1 one although i want both.
                            sigpic
                            The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

I also hope that both movies are made but I only hope the Atlantis one is made first.

Comment

What I want to see in an Atlantis movie is Atlantis returning to the Pegasus Galaxy. Who's with me?!

Comment

Working...
                                X