Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope some SG1 characters are in this movie! I miss those guys, maybe the title extinction means the extinction of characters such as Teyla and Woolsey

Comment

Originally posted by frannyloo View Post
      I hope some SG1 characters are in this movie! I miss those guys, maybe the title extinction means the extinction of characters such as Teyla and Woolsey
      I don't mind the odd cameo or two from SG-1 but Extinction should be about Atlantis and its characters, whether you like them or not. SG-1 are getting their own movie and I expect SG-1 fans don't want to see any SGA people in their movie. No please, no SG-1 in Extinction except for Sam Carter.
      Last edited by Astraldust; 05 December 2009, 08:02 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
        I don't mind the odd cameo or two from SG-1 but Extinction should be about Atlantis and its characters, whether you like them or not. SG-1 are getting their own movie and I expect SG-1 fans don't want to see any SGA people in their movie. No please no SG-1 in Extinction except for Sam Carter.
        I concur
        sigpic

Comment

I hope this film gets sent our way soon. I'm missing the old Stargate themes.

Comment

Originally posted by Adeneth View Post
            I hope this film gets sent our way soon. I'm missing the old Stargate themes.
            Me too! SGU just isn't cutting it with me!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              It could possibly be cool...Just wonder what cover story they'd make up?
              dont think they would even need a cover story..anyone who would come forth saying they saw a massive invisible city launch off the water and into space would seriously be thought of as crazy...

Comment

But if it wasn't invisible....a cover story would be needed.
                sigpic

Comment

So what if people saw it, the gouverment will just lie and deny like they allways do.

Comment

I'm really missing SGA, any news about the movie? I hope they get underway soon.
                    sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandria7 View Post
                      I'm really missing SGA, any news about the movie? I hope they get underway soon.
                      I'm afraid not. I guess it's still on indefinite hold whatever that means. So it's anyones guess as to when it will get made, if ever. I'm hoping that the new owners of MGM see the potential of making the movie and the economy picks up next year. Then maybe we will see it in 2011.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fingers crossed :x We've had plenty from SG-1 after all, time for Atlantis to have its turn.

Wait, MGM are under new ownership? I haven't heard anything about that where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                          Fingers crossed :x We've had plenty from SG-1 after all, time for Atlantis to have its turn.

Wait, MGM are under new ownership? I haven't heard anything about that where I am.
                          I agree! We need an SGA movie!
                          sigpic

Comment

I would really like for the story of these characters to have some kind of closure. It's sad to think of them aimlessly bobbing about in SF Bay.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                              I would really like for the story of these characters to have some kind of closure. It's sad to think of them aimlessly bobbing about in SF Bay.
                              Yes it is...and what happens if a ship hits them or a plane flies into one of the towers of the city? Unless the area has been made off limits in some way. If it is...I wonder what cover story they used?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                Yes it is...and what happens if a ship hits them or a plane flies into one of the towers of the city? Unless the area has been made off limits in some way. If it is...I wonder what cover story they used?
                                They are probably sticking with the naval quarntine that was established EATG
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X