Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Well, I assume you can still use the chair to control the drones even if the two is separated by a larger distance.
    no one knows that for sure

Eh...I guess; but highly improbable that every Wraith hive will do it at the same time.
    yes, it is impobably... but it IS possible....
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      But the Wraith are an inteligent sentient species? Why would they purposly kill themselves? It just doesn't make sense.
      that's what I said about the asgard!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
        no one knows that for sure
        Well, if it were true, it'd solve the problem, wouldn't it?

yes, it is impobably... but it IS possible....
        But many things are possible in SciFi - only few are worthy of being seen.

Comment

Well, if it were true, it'd solve the problem, wouldn't it?

But many things are possible in SciFi - only few are worthy of being seen.
          and the latter does not stop writers from doing stupid things...
          does it?

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
            and the latter does not stop writers from doing stupid things...
            does it?
            Unfortunately, that's all too sadly true.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
              Unfortunately, that's all too sadly true.
              and that, folks, is precisely my point

Comment

That someone else agrees with you?

The writers aren't perfect, but your scenerio(s) is(are) far and away much worse than what they have done, IMHO.

Comment

The writers aren't perfect, but your scenerio(s) is(are) far and away much worse than what they have done, IMHO.
                  IMHO, the writers have already come up with scenerios as bad as anything I've read on this forum so nothing they have planned for Stargate in the future would surprise me.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                    IMHO, the writers have already come up with scenerios as bad as anything I've read on this forum so nothing they have planned for Stargate in the future would surprise me.
                    And IMHO (lots of that in these last few posts), I don't really know what scenarios they've come up with that are as unbelievable. From what I've gathered, the scenario presented is:

A race goes extinct because warring factions in a civil war both had the bright idea of simultaneously depleting their entire food source, which would also be impossible given how large the Pegasus galaxy is.

I will retract my statement if this turns out to be what Stargate: Extinction is about.
                    Sig by Pandora's Box
                    sigpic

Comment

MELorne-Super-Fan writes: “It came to my attention in the past days, that Mr. Kavan Smith may not be in the SGA movie!”

Answer: From who? Since I co-wrote the script, I’m in a better position to know which characters will be making an appearance – all of them.
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...h-the-mailbag/
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Awesome, then. Aiden Ford confirmed! >_> Kidding.
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I'd like the title of the movie to refer to the Extinction of the human race . . . something we, as the viewer, would care about
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

From a nice, long interview with David Hewlett at a French site:
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....42&postcount=1

About Atlantis, have you seen the scenario of the movie or are you totally out of the loop?
                            Totally out of the loop, the actors are always the last to know of these things. I’ve heard rumours that we’re going to do a movie, I’ve heard rumours that we’re not going to do a movie. I basically just wait, that’s it, that’s all you can do, just hope for the best. Stargate was just the best job I’ve ever had, it was just fantastic, amazing people to work with, and just a great experience and I miss it terribly. And also as a sci-fi nerd I was a part of the sci-fi entertainment industry, which is just fantastic, to be there, to do ComicCon every year and to do all that kind of stuff. So I definitely miss it, I really, really enjoyed my time on that show. What is nice about not being on a show everyday is that you’ve got time to pursue your own stuff, which is basically what I’ve been doing. That’s the hope. I mean there’s definitely keeping an eye out for acting jobs as well, but basically just focussing on getting my own stuff made.
                            sigpic

Comment

Anyone like the idea of the a Stargate film after atlantis???
                              SG-1 members
                              Atlantis Team members

Comment

I am glad that they are going to make Atlantis films but I wish they just would have kept making more seasons. When the writers described the first six episodes they were going to do for the sixth season they looked awesome. They were going to bring back the evil Asgard whom I really wanted to see more of. What really would have been cool too is if they brought back those aliens from Daedalus Variations. If they are in other realities than they are most likely in our reality too. Season six had a lot of potential and it was a great mistake to end SGA for SGU. Even if they are making movies. At the very most we will only get one movie a year as apposed to twenty episodes. Not much of a comparison. You can also do so much more with individual episodes than you can with just one movie. There are a whole lot more options. Long Live Atlantis. I am really mad its over.
                                "If I find out your playing us I'm not going to wait for authorization. There isn't going to be any paperwork. I'm just going to kill you."

Comment

Working...
                                X