No announcement yet.

Who is the gay character on Atlantis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if the poor actor ever takes a look at Gateworld???!!!!! Poor guy!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
    (YEAR 0 - 100)
    "O thou Sun,
    send me as far over the earth
    as is my pleasure and thine,
    and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
    but never hear anything of bad ones,
    nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
      I don't think he would care that a bunch of fans think a character he plays is a homosexual. Its a job for him.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I don't think he would care that a bunch of fans think a character he plays is a homosexual. Its a job for him.
        Kavan has been made aware of this thread and finds it rather funny.

Comment

Originally posted by XxX_Kavan Smith_is_Mine_XxX View Post
          Oh boy.....my eyes would pop outta my head.... how avout Todd AND Micheal in drag singing I will survive while holding hands
          Oh great, now I will never listen to this song again.

The gay Wraith must be Todd. He likes John way too much (just assuming that it won't be called "homosexual", does it? What's the technical term for inter-species relationships? "Omnisexual"?)

(I think the actor doesn't care what the fans think whether the character is gay or not as long as he doesn't take a look at a random slash fanfiction. Then he's a poor guy.)
          This heart was like a tardis
          I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
            Do you have proof?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by XxX_Kavan Smith_is_Mine_XxX View Post
              its fixed
              ROFLMAO...no its not

Poor guy? Why would that be? *makes slitty eyes at Ikaros*

Well, that's good!
              sigpic

Comment

Do you have proof?
                Can't remember the specifics but someone made him aware of it at a Convention. I believe it was firefly827347. She did an interview with him a few months ago and informed him about it.

Comment

after reading the last few posts, i would definitely say lorne. i'd say lorne anyway. yes, yes, the discussion drifted to the wraith, but eh... just stating my mind.

Comment

Can't remember the specifics but someone made him aware of it at a Convention. I believe it was firefly827347. She did an interview with him a few months ago and informed him about it.
                    it would be funny if he read this thread
                    WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
                    Germany Chiefed Poland.
                    England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
                    England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
                    France got Chiefed.
                    Japan decided to scout America.
                    America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
                    America cut Japan to 90 pop.
                    Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
                    USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
                    Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
                    Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
                    USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
                    Hitler deleted his account...
                    USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Do you have proof?
                      There's a video of firefly's interview with him at the Pegasus con in london in January, I don't have the link anymore though.
                      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Do you have proof?
                        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        There's a video of firefly's interview with him at the Pegasus con in london in January, I don't have the link anymore though.
                        Taken from FireFly's interview transcript on page 2035 of the Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread (full post here)

"Me"= Firefly:
                        Me: Are you aware that after Joe Mallozzi’s comment that in his opinion there’s a gay character in Atlantis, a poll was started on GateWorld and that you’re leading by more than 40%?
                        Kavan: WHAT?!
                        Me: How do you feel about that, and would you have liked the character to go that way?
                        Kavan: [Laughs] Uh, I had no idea that there was gonna be a gay character. I know why Mallozzi said that though, because he’s gay. Uh, but I would’ve thought that they’d wanna go with somebody who’s actually gay in real life so I thought for sure it would’ve been Paul [McGillion] or David [Hewlett] but uh, I’m leading by 40%, huh?
                        Me: Apparently.
                        Kavan: Wow. Uh…speechless. [Laughs] No comment, next question!
                        Hope that helps.

Comment

Of course Mallozzi states that it's a recurring character, whereas most of the characters in the poll are main characters.

~Wes
                          Mitchell: Seaweed?
                          Daniel: Don't go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Wesley View Post
                            Of course Mallozzi states that it's a recurring character, whereas most of the characters in the poll are main characters.

~Wes
                            Hmmmm...interesting...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Wesley View Post

~Wes
                              Lorne would be considered recurring, along with Chuck and Zelenka (I think Zelenka). So in my opinion, that narrows it down considerably. Either way, it's still fun to speculate and try to figure it out!

Comment

Lorne would be considered recurring, along with Chuck and Zelenka (I think Zelenka). So in my opinion, that narrows it down considerably. Either way, it's still fun to speculate and try to figure it out!
                                Ahhh-ha! It has to be Lorne!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X