Who is the gay character on Atlantis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
    Hey, who's to say I didn't love that scene too? He was sitting very close to Teyla, yet there was no lust in his expression or attitude. I think this respect is what makes him seem homosexual to me: I've never seen a straight male show untainted respect to an attractive woman sitting so close to him.
    'Nuff said. Lorne is so sweet and awesome. It doesn't mean he's gay but it makes sense.

Such a sweetie.

Comment

I think it's either Chuck or Lorne. But I voted for Chuck since it's seems that it wouldn't mean that much if they did make him gay, not like it would for Lorne

Pro SGU
      / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

Perhaps "Who is the better Hag" will be the next question after the big reveal? We've got Teyla, Amelia and Keller as potentials.

If it's Lorne, he and Teyla can go around Pegasus on trading trips and go to the shooting range. If it's Chuck, he and Keller and Amelia can... Sorry. Got nothing.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Ya know - thinking about this, they really couldn't have one of the military men come out under the current 'don't ask, don't tell' rule...right? So, who are the civilians on Atlantis?

das
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I wouldn't trust JM if he told me tomorrow's wednesday

Originally posted by belevision View Post
            Yeah! In that first one he's definitely checking out Ronon's butt. I need no further proof!
            Oh hell yeah, he's always doing it but if you did need further proof come into the Shex thread!!!

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
            I've never seen a straight male show untainted respect to an attractive woman sitting so close to him.
            LOL, fair point but maybe he is straight and just doesn't find her attractive!!

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            Lorne is so sweet and awesome.
            He is, he's one of my favourite characters for that very reason

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              Ya know - thinking about this, they really couldn't have one of the military men come out under the current 'don't ask, don't tell' rule...right? So, who are the civilians on Atlantis?

das
              That is a very good point. But do we know how they'll 'come out of the closet'? If only the audience finds out, or Rodney or someone non-military, or even a military person who won't, ahem, tell... it can work.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                We're all allowed one bad joke day.
                Woolsey's definitely not gay, then. He never looks happy.
                Plus he never listens to showtunes

Comment

But he DOES love classical music... AND animals!
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

My guess is either Chuck (a token gay character) or Lorne, because he has displayed gay-ish qualities (stereotypically, anyway).
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I guess we can't win, then. Either it's Lorne because he paints and can give good advice to a woman on family... or Chuck, simply because he's present and not too important and can be an easy token gay male.
                      I'll take the sensitive guy who paints and mows down Wraith with his P90, thanks.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Maybe they can reveal something about Lorne in the next episode that's in AU, where they all are civilians, like Shep is an FBI agent tracking a Wraith in Las Vegas lol.
                        They could show Lorne being gay there as he will not be a part of the military, maybe just a cop who's gay. That's one way to make Lorne come out, if you can't have it in the "original" universe always try the one next door lol.

Tain

sigpic

Comment

Hope you guys realize there's this security guy who's been in the background for virtually the entire series - maybe it's him!

Comment

ooh, one reason it can't be lorne....with 'don't ask/don't tell' he'd never say 'gotta get home to the boyfriend' cause that would be telling
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              Hope you guys realize there's this security guy who's been in the background for virtually the entire series - maybe it's him!
                              Could that be the guy with the upside-down German flag patch that's been mentioned? Hey, is that a signal?

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                                Maybe TPTB are simply not aware of that. They're all Canadian, yo.

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                                Could that be the guy with the upside-down German flag patch that's been mentioned? Hey, is that a signal?
                                Just lost my drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X