This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they done with Weir?

Is "Ghost in the Machine" ment to be the end of Weir? Did they intend to follow up with another Weir episode prior to cancellation being announced? Do you think there's a chance she'll return in a movie?

I just hate the idea of her floating in space forever.

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
    Is "Ghost in the Machine" ment to be the end of Weir?
    maybe

Did they intend to follow up with another Weir episode prior to cancellation being announced?
    Spoiler:
    no

Do you think there's a chance she'll return in a movie?

I just hate the idea of her floating in space forever.
    Spoiler:
    Anais33 a ecrit: “1)Pensez vous que dans le film sur sga, il sera possible de voir des personne disparu dans la série comme Weir ou Ford?
    2)Pour quand est prévu votre voyage en Chine?”

Responses: 1) Probablement pas. 2) En hiver.

Translation: It’s unlikely we’ll see Weir or Ford in the Atlantis movie. 2) I’m heading to China this winter.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...s-and-mailbag/
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Would you please put all of that last spoiler into English, please?

Comment

Would you please put all of that last spoiler into English, please?
        err the bolded part is in english
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I got that. I want to know what the question was. How is eleven English words condensed into two words of another language? That seems a bit odd.

Comment

I got that. I want to know what the question was. How is eleven English words condensed into two words of another language? That seems a bit odd.
            It's in French, which is the only other language I'm aware of that Joe Mallozzi speaks.

But the reason why it was expanded all the way is that Mallozzi expanded his answer (Probably not) into a complete statement for those who don't speak the language. The question was: "Do you think that in the SGA movies it would be possible to see people who disappeared, such as Weir or Ford. "

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
            Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Here is a quick translation, but basically he was paraphrasing the question into the answer.
              I hid it as a spoiler since thats how it was originally appeared..

Spoiler:
              Q: Do you think that in the SGA film, it will be possible to see the people who have disappeared in the series, like Weir or Ford?
              When are you taking your trip to China?

A: Probably Not.
              In Winter.

Comment

Now see, the answer makes more sense to me when I have it in context of the question. Thanks.

Comment

I hope so. I doubt it though, they left it hanging with no reason conclusion at all, making GitM pretty pointless.

Comment

They are done

I've read a few times on this forum there were plans for Torri to do a recurring role but because whatever background politics went wrong it was just never to be

Comment

They don't need Torri to have Weir.

Comment

...at the end of the day she could come back, the character Weir not Torri. without spoiling that episode in any way...we have seen an asuran come back from that problem before.

sigpic

Comment

Yes it is likely that we'll never see Weir again now that the show has been cancelled.

I remember seeing the AU Season 6 that JM put on his blog that had a spot for a replicator follow up episode had Atlantis been picked up for another year.

Comment

Yeah, I read that (JM's AU SGA S6) too. I think they might've brought Weir back in S6 had it existed. Since we're getting 2 hrs versus 20 hrs (darn it!), they won't have time to incorporate a Replicator storyline.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                            O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

That didn't seem to stop the Replicators from showing up in Ark of Truth...
                              Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
                              http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

Working...
                              X