Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. No more Elizabeth. I didn't watch "Ghost in the Machine" because to me it sounded like a really lame excuse for what they have done to Elizabeth and it was more then understandable why Torri Higginson declined the offer to play Elizabeth in that episode.
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

If the movies go on long enough we will probably see a Asuran story which would probably include weir. I dont know how they would work in Ford while still being accessible to new viewers. But if they write a story that needs a crazy superpowered mercenary with a hate on for the wraith we might see him again.

Comment

Honestly, I think they are probably done with Weir. I just see them trying to move on.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Honestly, I think they are probably done with Weir. I just see them trying to move on.
          true, which will suck
          since season 3 the show is getting worse and worse ... i think.. because they killed off ALL good characters - carson, weir, kolya

Comment

i think theyre dunn. me b nt
            sigpic
            i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
              Yep. No more Elizabeth. I didn't watch "Ghost in the Machine" because to me it sounded like a really lame excuse for what they have done to Elizabeth and it was more then understandable why Torri Higginson declined the offer to play Elizabeth in that episode.
              GitM would've been different if TH had decided to appear

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
              true, which will suck
              since season 3 the show is getting worse and worse ... i think..
              the ratings and viewer numbers have improved considerably throughout s4 and s5

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
              because they killed off ALL good characters - carson, weir, kolya
              Spoiler:
              Carson's back as a recurring character, GitM concluded Weir's arc and even Kolya will make an appearance in s5
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                GitM would've been different if TH had decided to appear
                It would have been exactly the same... except the replicator would have been Elizabeth Weir in form and not FRAN.

I am wrong. What about you?
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't really think we can speculate how GiTM would had been different in Torri had agreed to appear. I know JM mentioned a rewrite of the episode but how much of a rewrite, we may never know.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I don't really think we can speculate how GiTM would had been different in Torri had agreed to appear. I know JM mentioned a rewrite of the episode but how much of a rewrite, we may never know.
                    That's why I added I was wrong.

Comment

Jelgate apologizes for misunderstanding your post. Jelgate will now hand head in shame
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Jelgate apologizes for misunderstanding your post. Jelgate will now hand head in shame
                        Does the head come with the brain or without? Cause I can always use another set.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          It would have been exactly the same... except the replicator would have been Elizabeth Weir in form and not FRAN.

I am wrong. What about you?
                          obviously this is pure speculation but it would've been different imo, especially if TH had agreed to appear in future eps
                          sigpic

Comment

obviously this is pure speculation but it would've been different imo, especially if TH had agreed to appear in future eps
                            Like I said it would have been Lizziecator instead of Franibeth - but what other difference would there have been? I'm sure the bigger lines of the tale would have been pretty much the same, although probably executed differently - but if your main actress says no cause she felt there was no closure for the character than I think the story was pretty much the way we saw it. *shrug*

It's as simple as putting two and two together - what ever way you look at it, it's always four.

Comment

Like I said it would have been Lizziecator instead of Franibeth
                              yup

- but what other difference would there have been. The story wouldn't have been different.
                              maybe. maybe not. we'll never know
                              sigpic

Comment

maybe. maybe not. we'll never know
                                Sadly, that is probably very true.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X