Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wraith: Is there anything they can't do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant smile for the camera without looking creepy/scary

Comment

They can't dance...Actually they are capable...that would be freaking hilarious If they ever did an episode like 200, for the team to sneak aboard a wraith hive ship, and they're all dancing...better yet...country line dancing, listening to trace adkins, Honkytonk badonkadonk, and cut away to see the queen putting the moves on a wraith warrior.....

Comment

Defeat the Asurans alone.

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
          We have six beamz of win. They have a few thousand

Remember the last man? Our beamz of win do diddly-freekin squat against a well set-up ambush. The wraith just need to pull off two of those, and then the one last Earth ship won't be able to do nothin' to stop 'em.

Ohohoh! I know! They can't stop infighting long enough to destroy their common foes!
          Nonsense. The firepower of a single hive, as great as it is, can't take out our Asgard shields. It takes the combined firepower of like 3 or 4 hives to do that. So the 304 goes against a hive. The hive shoots; the Asgard shield holds. The 304 loads up it's Asgard plasma weapons and takes out the hive in 2 shots. Our "beam of win" takes out hives much easier and quicker than their beams of wins takes out the 304.

Comment

Unless Carter's flying it. Then the shields and beamz are made of fail rather than win.

Comment

I know for a FACT that the Wraith cannot:

Spoiler:
              Do the hokey-pokey and turn themselves around...

das
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare_warrior View Post
                cant smile for the camera without looking creepy/scary
                But, that's what I love about them!

LS

Comment

Working...
                X