Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am PMing one of the prime distributors of SGA torrents, EZTV. Hopefully, they'll respond and post information about our campaign on the description for every new show they release.
    Sweet good work!!! i hope they reply as well that'll be a very good way to sprend the word
    System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by M337ING View Post
      I am PMing one of the prime distributors of SGA torrents, EZTV. Hopefully, they'll respond and post information about our campaign on the description for every new show they release.
      Sounds like a good idea !
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

BTW, everybody. The petition site is fully back up and we're getting tons of signatures!
        Save Stargate Atlantis!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6iLrY_HkA

Comment

BTW, everybody. The petition site is fully back up and we're getting tons of signatures!
          Thanks for the reminder!! WOOHOO!! I can finally get back to updating, y'all!!
          sigpic

Comment

Aurg.

I went through this stuff wtih Firefly and then Angel, I'm not sure if I have the energy or time to do it once more with Atlantis, as much as I love this show. So, good luck and best wishes to the those who are tying! I'll be in all of your guy's debt if it pays off.

However, I would like to send a Thank You card to the Crew and Cast of Atlantis: thanking them for five wonderful seasons (even if there was a few episodes that I wish never existed), but I'm not sure where I can send that to.

Does anyone have an address that would be good?

Comment

7167 and counting.

Comment

Hi guys!!
                Just checking in since I've haven't been on.
                Some interesting stuff going on for StLC/SOSGA campaign. We site leaders have been IMing CONSTANTLY working on stuff - never fear. Here is some of our latest stuff:

FIRST, IF ANYONE IS AT DRAGON CON AND CHECKING IN to GW - CONTACT US PLEASE AT StLC or SOSGA - we need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                If we had time, we could have gotten the cast who are there, (David N. Jewel, etc) to sign a t-shirt which we could then auction to raise money for the campaign. Unfortunately, we are too late and everyone is already there. So if you are there and want to help contact one of the sites please!!!!

On the upside, we currently have people passing out SOSGA/StLC campaign pamphlets there! About 2000 have been run off to be passed out (not sure of the exact number.)

Also, we are working to create a t-shirt for our lemon campaign through cafepress that you will hopefully soon be able to purchase. This is in the early stages but we hope to have it done and set up quickly.

There are different ideas that have been banded about lately, and some of them are truly excellent. We still wish to coordinate efforts with ALL fans, so please, if you have an idea contact me or James at StLC or Fraggle or Little McKay at SOSGA!!!

TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS - STAY STRONG LANTEAN ARMY!!!
                (and again I am cheese woman hear me roar!!) LOL
                &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

this is nice .. but why would they care? they don't make money from .. downloading ;/
                  Spoiler:
                  APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                  (YEAR 0 - 100)
                  "O thou Sun,
                  send me as far over the earth
                  as is my pleasure and thine,
                  and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                  but never hear anything of bad ones,
                  nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                    this is nice .. but why would they care? they don't make money from .. downloading ;/
                    I presume they want as many people dling their torrents as possible.

Comment

Dezrai, my dear, while I am not going to Dragon*Con due to a situation not in my control, I have sent down flyers for the con. Believe me when I say there are going to be a lot more than 2000 there.

The message will be heard!

Comment

And one of the ladies pops by to say hi!! A MASSIVE thank you to Becky S, who has managed to get us Approx 7000 leaflets...that's 7000 in a few sizes folks!!!!!!
                        (since you popped in I can mention you now!!)

We also have another three people helping out (One is WolfenM and I don't think she will mind me mentioning her name!)

So in TOTAL 8000 leaflets to be distributed at D'Con and surrounding area!!

My! The power of the Squirrels!! I am in AWE of you guys!!!

The Campaigns continue and hopefully the leaflets will generate a new influx of people to the sites and their campaigns!!

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!

SOSGA and StLC salute you!!!

Save Our Stargate Atlantis!!

www.SOSGA.net

sigpic

Comment

Ah, Fraggle, I'm around a bit, I just tend to lurk and learn....

Since I couldn't go, thought I should spend some of the money I was saving back for the trip on something that could help.

Comment

Originally posted by Becky S. View Post
                            Ah, Fraggle, I'm around a bit, I just tend to lurk and learn....

Since I couldn't go, thought I should spend some of the money I was saving back for the trip on something that could help.
                            Heh heh! I am so glad to see so many squirrels popping in and out!!
                            Save Our Stargate Atlantis!!

www.SOSGA.net

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Becky S. View Post
                              Dezrai, my dear, while I am not going to Dragon*Con due to a situation not in my control, I have sent down flyers for the con. Believe me when I say there are going to be a lot more than 2000 there.

The message will be heard!
                              Yeah! Fraggle just told me!! THANK YOU so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

I got another idea. Forgive me if it's been mentioned, but I don't have time to read all tha posts XD.

CONTACT YOUR TV PROVIDER.

This is the letter I'm sending Direct TV:

My family learned of your service through ads on the Sci Fi channel, as I'm sure many "geeks" have. Unsatisfied with Brighthouse, we switched to your service knowing that we would get the Sci Fi channel still -- otherwise, we might have opted to forgo non-network television. Now Sci Fi has cancelled my main reason for tuning in to the channel: Stargate Atlantis. Granted, it would have happened eventually, but like many fans, we are insulted that Sci Fi and MGM have opted to cancel the show prematurely in favour of a *new* Stargate series, claiming we should be satisfied with that. Many of us are considering boycotting the station -- we can alsways rent Doctor Who and Eureka later. Please consider pulling your advertising support of Sci Fi if they don't renew the series -- the fewer geeks watching, the fewer potential new customers you'll have! I realise that the word of only one customer doesn't amount to much, but perhaps there will be others ...
                                Also, does anyone have any idea why my signature is stuck behind that spoiler font?? I don't have any spoilers in my sig!!
                                Last edited by WolfenM; 27 August 2008, 01:51 PM. Reason: (*edited letter to be less threatening, as per dad's suggestion ...*)

My ships: + | + | +

Comment

Working...
                                X