Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh... my computer is being wacky, either that or I'm getting my wires crossed XD
    This is the stickied thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=57955

Originally posted by Save SGA!! View Post
    I don't think you realize how much time we have put into this thread, and how great a response that we have gotten from the fans that have visited this thread..
    I understand.

But what I'm saying IS, one way or another, these two threads are going to have to merge into one strong unified campaign. If they don't then nobody will ever be on the same page. See what I'm saying?

Curious... has anyone contacted the mods? Perhaps the two threads could be merged (confusing, yes, I know), and have Save_SGA's OP be at the top to be able to edit.

These things must be sorted out now if you really want to get the ball rolling.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I think it was a typo. There is a sticky thread in the Season 5 forum. We all so mad and aggravated, the typo fairies are out in full force!

Comment

I take too long to write out responses

Great news on the stickiness

Err... wait, just checked, still not stickied? The thread in the S5 folder is....

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
          I take too long to write out responses

Great news on the stickiness
          I take forever too since I'm such a bad speller!

I agree with you though that we all need to present a united front.

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
            Eh... my computer is being wacky, either that or I'm getting my wires crossed XD
            This is the stickied thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=57955

I understand.

But what I'm saying IS, one way or another, these two threads are going to have to merge into one strong unified campaign. If they don't then nobody will ever be on the same page. See what I'm saying?

Curious... has anyone contacted the mods? Perhaps the two threads could be merged (confusing, yes, I know), and have Save_SGA's OP be at the top to be able to edit.

These things must be sorted out now if you really want to get the ball rolling.
            Well feel free to merge your thread with ours.....we would also like to have a unified fan base....and if we were to merge, i think that it would benefit us both
            Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!

If you want to help save atlantis, go to this site:
            :http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

SEND SNAIL MAIL AND EMAILS!!!!

Comment

jOIN US, AND TOGETHER WE CAN RULE THE GALAXY AS FATHER AND SON ... BUT 1ST, LETS SAVE ATLANTIS

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

Originally posted by obsidian1771 View Post
                we've been stickied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                wait have we been stickied?

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shansgrl View Post
                  I take forever too since I'm such a bad speller!
                  Lol, I just like to think about what I'm saying

Originally posted by shansgrl View Post
                  I agree with you though that we all need to present a united front.
                  Yes, especially in the website department, just pick one!! So far the save-thelostcity.com has looked the most professional to me.

Originally posted by Save SGA!! View Post
                  Well feel free to merge your thread with ours.....we would also like to have a unified fan base....and if we were to merge, i think that it would benefit us both
                  It's actually not my thread, it just somehow got stickied. Maybe the mods confused threads and stickied that when it had been asked to sticky THIS thread. Eh, somebody just call a mod lol. Maybe I will... lunch first.

Comment

Hold on a sec here - have we actually been stickied, or are we about to be if we join the other Save SGA thread?

Incidentally - 3900 Signatures to the Petition -- a-thankyou everyone!!!!!

Comment

Hold on a sec here - have we actually been stickied, or are we about to be if we join the other Save SGA thread?

Hang on Hang on...i don't think that we have been stickied yet....but everyone who is on this thread see if we can get ourselves stickied....that would be the best plan

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i was just about to confirm the signatures but you beat me to it!! Thank you so much everyone!
                        sigpic

Comment

So are we going to merge. I sure hope so. But I do hope that the other thread will merge with us, since we've already done so much work (Plus, we were here first!).

Hope that works out.
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Kady - post the biggie - the one coming up in about 85 signatures

Comment

I've mailed the mods to have the threads merged and stickied.

ETA: http://www.sosga.net/news/ The website has been updated and become more functional since I've posted about it.

Comment

Kady - post the biggie - the one coming up in about 85 signatures
                                I will! Don't worry!! I'm tracking it so i will know when it smash it!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X