Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael vs Todd: who will be the last wraith standing as THE face of the wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
    You have see the new Trailer on MGM??
    I have but trust me when I say all trailers are edited to be misleading one way or another

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
      I have but trust me when I say all trailers are edited to be misleading one way or another
      that's the point. at least sci-fi didn't give away the ending this time.
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 02 March 2008, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
        I'd put my money on Michael killing Todd.
        Actually, I think that Michael will be the one to die and I think that Teyla is going to be the one to do it.

I also think that Todd may end up getting Michael's "therapy" and will no longer have to feed on humans.
        sigpic

Comment

As the last Wraith "standing", I would like it to be Todd being that Michael is partly Wraith now. He may not count, so that leaves Todd. Not unless we are introduce a new Wraith character in season five which is highly unlikely. Then that still leaves Todd. I think It would not be so easy to get rid of the wraith, even with the threat of poison. TPTB have not even us inkling on what's going to happen in the next season where the wraith are concerned. I just had this thought about Michael at the very last of TLMS he escapes leaving us to wonder when he will pop up in the future with more threats of ruling the galaxy kinda like a Darth Vader with his half wraith/human/ bug army.

LS

Comment

Originally Posted by FN-P90 : I'd put my money on Michael killing Todd.
            You know... I wonder how much Michael would hate Todd? Especially if he found out that Sheppard didn't betray him when they struck a deal in Common Ground. And though Todd had no part in Michael's rejection, with him being a Genii captive at the time, he's a full Wraith.

I think I want to see some Todd whump at the hands of Michael. *shifty-eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by StarOcean View Post
              You know... I wonder how much Michael would hate Todd? Especially if he found out that Sheppard didn't betray him when they struck a deal in Common Ground. And though Todd had no part in Michael's rejection, with him being a Genii captive at the time, he's a full Wraith.

I think I want to see some Todd whump at the hands of Michael. *shifty-eyes*
              the short answer, yes, michael probably would hate todd. michael is trying to wipe out wraith (which todd tried to also in spoils of war, but...) and todd is one. I doubt the two could strike a deal either.

Comment

I think that Todd and Sheppard Fight together with Ronon and McKay again Michael. I think Todd is too much Wraith that he tolerated Michaels experiment ...

Comment

I don't think there is enough Wraith left in Michael for him to be the face of the Wraith. He is more out on his own now, not human and not Wraith either.

I can see that there is plenty of room for Todd to act as face of the Wraith, with Michael still being an independent threat both to the humans and the Wraith of Pegasus.

Comment

Originally posted by Seperated@Birth? View Post
                    Actually, I think that Michael will be the one to die and I think that Teyla is going to be the one to do it.
                    Yeah, that might happen. Teyla is the one to understand him the best, and so, it would be nice she's also the one to kill him, with some help of the new Beckett maybe.

Comment

i think that todd and the people from Atlantis think they have killed michael but he has escaped again and will be back even more poweful

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffa Teal'c View Post
                        i think that todd and the people from Atlantis think they have killed michael but he has escaped again and will be back even more poweful
                        You mean, they will think after TLM?

Comment

ya

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Well, they don't think that yet. They know Michael's still alive, because they've done nothing in TLM.

Comment

I'm new here, so I've just found this discussion, but I think Todd will survive over Michael...unless Michael manages to dump a ton of hate. He wants BOTH Wraith and Humans gone in favor of his new hybrids. As for Michael's demise, Teyla's love interest may do him in, or possibly provide the distraction for someone else to eliminate Michael.

Todd provides all sorts of possible story variations. Suppose an enemy of Todd's approaches Atlantis with a deal to get rid of Todd? Suppose the Human influence on Todd leads to a liason with a Human? Or some other Human gives another Wraith of an opposing Hive the benefit of the doubt, and the two Wraith square off to vie for the loyalty, as it were, of Atlantis?

Just a few thoughts.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                                I'm new here, so I've just found this discussion, but I think Todd will survive over Michael...unless Michael manages to dump a ton of hate. He wants BOTH Wraith and Humans gone in favor of his new hybrids. As for Michael's demise, Teyla's love interest may do him in, or possibly provide the distraction for someone else to eliminate Michael.
                                I hope for that.

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                                Todd provides all sorts of possible story variations. Suppose an enemy of Todd's approaches Atlantis with a deal to get rid of Todd? Suppose the Human influence on Todd leads to a liason with a Human? Or some other Human gives another Wraith of an opposing Hive the benefit of the doubt, and the two Wraith square off to vie for the loyalty, as it were, of Atlantis?

Just a few thoughts.
                                Well, I can't really imagine us fighting, and actually trying to eliminate Todd, and I hope that will never happen. And I doubt that Sheppard, for example, (or maybe even the others from the team) could kill Todd.

Comment

Working...
                                X