Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael vs Todd: who will be the last wraith standing as THE face of the wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    all he'd have to do is control their mind.
    Talking about mind-control, aren't only the Queens able of it (and Michael, in some way)?

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
      Talking about mind-control, aren't only the Queens able of it (and Michael, in some way)?
      a queen's control is the strongest, but I think all wraith can do it to some extent... except maybe the warriors. michael was able to control teyla (because of "the gift"?) and wraith can make people see things, which might be connected to it somehow too.

Comment

Then Todd should be able to manipulate somehow the Wraith warriors, which, however, doesn't seem to be the case.

Comment

true... who knows, it's all speculation til writers tell us otherwise.

Comment

I'm just interested in what Todd's going to become. Now, he seems once again nearly without power, in one Wraith base, trying to find a cure to Michael's "galactic sickness" and destroy him. Michael, on the other hand, seems to control quite a lot of people and possibly ships.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
              I'm just interested in what Todd's going to become. Now, he seems once again nearly without power, in one Wraith base, trying to find a cure to Michael's "galactic sickness" and destroy him. Michael, on the other hand, seems to control quite a lot of people and possibly ships.
              you should read the last few pages of the wraith defenders club thread. it's already being talked about what's going to happen to todd now in the finale.

Comment

I'd put my money on Michael killing Todd.
                Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                  I'd put my money on Michael killing Todd.
                  What is leading you for such conclusion?

Comment

I don´t think that Michael Kill Todd. I think more that Todd and the Atlantis people make a alliance

Comment

No way, I don't think Michael could kill Todd.

Todd knows how to play his cards. I believe Todd is much too cunning and efficient to be killed off by Michael. Todd is somewhat of an "ally" to Atlantis as it stands. In addition, his character is humorous and multi-dimensional. I doubt the writers would put Todd on the chopping block anytime soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
                        No way, I don't think Michael could kill Todd.

Todd knows how to play his cards. I believe Todd is much too cunning and efficient to be killed off by Michael. Todd is somewhat of an "ally" to Atlantis as it stands. In addition, his character is humorous and multi-dimensional. I doubt the writers would put Todd on the chopping block anytime soon.
                        I agree. like I said in another post here, todd's character has been a great insight into the wraith and has too much potential to waste by killing him. hopefully the writers see it the same way.

Comment

I think Todd will ally (he already did, in fact, in The Kindred Part 1) with us to fight out Michael. And I think we will eventually succeed, we will destroy Michael with all his "inventions" in season 5, I hope, I believe so.

Comment

plus, todd/wraith have an advantage over michael. michael rid himself of the need to feed, but wraith can clone warriors in greater numbers (and quicker) than michael can create his frankenbugs. I think that's the difference maker.
                            Last edited by naamiaiset; 02 March 2008, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I think Todd will end up being the face of the wraith. It could be possible that Todd could show the Wraith that humans are not actually that bad at all & Todd alone shows that both can work together. Michael is out for himself & will kill anyone that gets in his way. That type always fails & with Atlantis pretty much every now & then teaming up with Todd & as Michael showed they can come up with a way to take away the Wraiths need to feed & then they will be left alone which is what they want. At this point Todd has a far better chance then Michael to be the one to make it out alive

Comment

You have see the new Trailer on MGM??

Comment

Working...
                                X