X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only right name for the world is "New Iceland"

Comment

If I was Weir, I would abuse my authority and name it "Weiropia" or something along those lines.

Comment

Feed that Keving Costner to the Wraith and "Burn" Waterworld. Snark....hee hee.

We could then name it...."Poseidon".
        Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Alright, to be semi-serious, I bring forward the name "Iatok". Pronounced "Ee - uh - talk". It's at least sort of original...
          Old McNeill had a base, SG SG-1. And on that base he had a Ba'al, SG SG-1. With a Ba'al, Ba'al here and a Ba'al, Ba'al there, here a Ba'al there a Ba'al, everywhere a Ba'al Ba'al. Old McNeill had a base, SG SG-1!
          [Don't ask. Please.]

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
            Hmm. Would an 8 symbol address go by the standard Pxx-xxx labelling system?
            Well, they have called at least two Pegasus planets by the regular system (P9J-093 or similar) except there was a M instead of a P.
            Rocky

Comment

How about "Atlas"? Our planets are named similarly (with mythological names), so why not?

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Originally posted by Hellcat
                There would NOT, indeed!

Tatooine is a very small village in Tunesia!
                I've been there during my hollidays last year - and it STILL looks like in the move you are reffering to (yes, they shot the "Tatooine" scenes in "Tatooine" ).
                Cool, didnt know that. I figured Lucas had made the name up. I wonder if there are real places called Dagobah and Alderan then?

I got it, they could call the planet - Wraithobah

Comment

They should to with us until write before the shows end and then name it. It could be a bit like an in Joke, "How close can we come to naming the planet in the script, but then, not actually naming it?"

Teyland would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
                    Other than the obvious "No Name Planet" there is the possibility of calling it ....snark...."Waterworld." hee hee hee LMAO!
                    I already said that, thank you. See page one.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Markey2
                      Teyland would be good.
                      I don't think so. But I have an idea. I don't mean to offence with it, Darren and David, but as a compliment.

How about GateWorld.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        I don't think so. But I have an idea. I don't mean to offence with it, Darren and David, but as a compliment.

How about GateWorld.
                        They were probably sitting back just waitng for that one. And it only took 2 pages. Still...I like it.

Comment

Great minds think alike.
                          Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

WaterGate might have been okay if they had left the city underwater & there hadn't been an SG-1 episode called that. There's also the negative connection of the Nixon years, so.....never mind.
                            Last edited by Ancient 1; 01 September 2004, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Aren't there native people living on that planet that the Athosians met when they moved to dry land? I'm sure they already have a name for their planet.
                              It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

I say call it "Pegasus Prime" Assuming that is the first acceptable planet they moved too. Also, I would think that they would have the name recorded at least somewhere in their databases on Atlantis.....Heck even on earth it should be mentioned somewhere ...unless like in SG-1 they do not mention anything about the pegasus galaxy anymore. I still do not understand that....I though the whole goal of the series was to find where the ancients went and get their tech to defend againts you know who. What is the goal now? Seems like they stopped using the gate at all in SG1 lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X