This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey SGA fan! How old are ya?

I didn't see where I could set up age ranges in a poll, so I guess just post it... Thanks! If I can edit this post for a while, I'll add some decent age ranges and how many here are in them. What age ranges should I do? I was thinking about 5 ranges: under 18, 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, and 45-up.
    Under 18
    26.44%
    18 to 24
    40.23%
    25 to 34
    17.24%
    35 to 44
    9.77%
    45 or older
    6.32%

SGA fans' ages poll

I'm 16. You?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

20. 17 March 1984.

Comment

Damn your old AA.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Hiya Z_2 ! Welcome to GW,in case no-one else has greeted you already.
          There's a Poll already, here, that covers the Fan age thing.Not surprising you couldn't find it,as it's tucked away in the "Stargate Fandom" section .

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1326

If you want a Poll to find out the ages of JUST the SG-A Fans,then there's a "Sticky" Thread in About the Forum,where you'll get info on starting a Poll.

The only people who can set up Polls are the Moderators,so if you read through the Thread, and Post your idea again, in that section,they'll answer you .

I'll edit the link to the Thread in a mo'. Have fun Posting .

Waves to aAnubiSs and DFA !
          Edit:
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1182
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 30 July 2004, 01:13 PM. Reason: Edited in Poll info .
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

"Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Comment

6/28/88
                Church: Well than just get over there and yell bang bang bang.
                Doc: I don't know even that sounds pretty aggressive...
                Church: Oh come on!
                Doc: ...Besides I'm not supposed to get involved unless someone gets hurt.
                Church: Huh, I see. (Raises pistol and shoots) Well, looks like Caboose has hurt himself. Maybe you should go over and help him Doc.
                Doc: You know you could have just asked nicely.
                -Red vs Blue
                Teal'c: "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello."
                O'Neill: "Napoleonic power monger."

Comment

Me 21
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                    Hiya Z_2 ! Welcome to GW,in case no-one else has greeted you already.

If you want a Poll to find out the ages of JUST the SG-A Fans,then there's a "Sticky" Thread in About the Forum,where you'll get info on starting a Poll.

The only people who can set up Polls are the Moderators,so if you read through the Thread, and Post your idea again, in that section,they'll answer you .

I'll edit the link to the Thread in a mo'. Have fun Posting .

Waves to aAnubiSs and DFA !
                    Edit:
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1182
                    Thanks for the help and the welcome! Yep, I'm new to this community, but ya'll seem like a decent bunch to learn from! Still over 6 hours till I get to see "38 Minutes"...

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Ouch. I'm feeling some pain. Might be my arthritis...

6/27/73

I just turned 31 last month.

C'mon, there's got to be an SGA fan on here older than I am!

Comment

I'm 26 years young.
                        It feels good to be alive.
                        Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

16 over here.
                          This post brought to you by Snackey-Smores.

Comment

Old enough to know better. Young enough not to care.
                            Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                            O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                            - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                            - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                            once done, cannot be undone...
                            brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I get the feeling that I am the oldest in the room!

38. 05-19-1966.

And I still play video games too.

Chas
                              Keeper of the Blue Crystal.

Comment

Working...
                              X