This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kes
    And Canada. Yes, clearly an invasion is forthcoming. No doubt Michael J. Fox and Jason Priestly head up the secret underground contingent of Canadian actors who are inflitrating the actor's guild.
    Maybe they should recast Atlantis with some of America's superior actors.
    Carrot Top as McKay
    Pamela Anderson as Weir
    Pauly Shore as Beckett
    Mariah Carey as Teyla
    Keenan Ivory Wayans as Ford

Oh yeah. Go America!

But you're making me digress. Bad Kes! It's way too early to decide ANYTHING yet, except my love for McKay. Everything else is still up for grabs and maybe halfway through the season we'll all have a better idea of how things are gonna go. Until then, chill the heck out and let the poor b*stards (actors and writers alike) find their feet.

Comment

Actually Pamela Anderson is Canadian.

This thread is ceasing to be about anything even remotely resembling talk about Atlantis and quickly turning into the Anti-Canadian thread. This isn't the place to be discussing immigration laws and certainly not the place to be bashing an entire nationality. If this thread doesn't get back on track I'll close it down.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol
        Nobody is suprised by the overwhelming number of bad Canuck actors in Hollywood. The main reason for the demise of American cinema (film or television) is the influx of illegal alien Canucks trying to pretend to be Americans and stealing jobs from red-blooded native American actors.

It's time for America to wake-up to the fact that illegal aliens from Canada stream across our Northern Border and steal jobs from Americans just as happens on our Southern Border.

I see no difference in Canadians or Mexicans. An illegal alien from either border should be hunted down and sent back to their homeland.
        The "I hate NAFTA" thread is someplace else.

And -- just for the record -- many of those red-blooded native Americans that have got you thumping your chest in pride are descended from European stock who came to steal land and kill red-blooded Native Americans.

This is a forum that discusses entertainment displayed via a piece of living room furniture.
        RDA: "It may be balsa, but it's still wood."

Comment

So far, I do not like Higginson's acting. I realize she's supposed to be used to keeping a straight-face when dealing with politics and relations and such, but she keeps that straight face ALL THE DAMNED TIME. I think it's more of an excuse some of you are coming up with. Her personality is boring and it seems like she just "says" her lines. There is little interesting character interaction between her and other characters and she has a very bland personality. I hope it changes, I really do, because with all the other good characters that are on that show, seeing her really ruins my mood.
          Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            Actually Pamela Anderson is Canadian.
            Rats. Umm... JLO? Or...Tiffany Amber-Thiessen?

I'm beginning to wonder if I should watch LC just so I can compare acting styles of the Weirs... Although I still say it's writing.

Comment

ya know what, we're putting this thread on hold for about 24 hours.

come back tomorrow, and if you (general you) have a comment aobut the premis of the show, it's good, if not, move onto another topic.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X