This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by impulsivelad
    What if Teyla can sense the Wraith because she is part Wraith? I don’t mean that in the Muahahah-sinister sense. I’m simply saying what if she’s got Wraith genes like Sheppard has Ancient genes? I guess will find out when they air The Gift but if anybody knows post some invisitext, cause I really want to find out.
    Spoiler:
    Wow! Gateworld just reported pretty much the same thing.

Startlingly, Teyla is able to recall a time when she and her father, Tegan, were captured by a rogue Wraith scientist and subjected to experimentation. The Wraith was conducting experiments on the feeding process by blending DNA together -- leaving Teyla and her father with Wraith DNA!
    - Gateworld News report

Your good!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by impulsivelad
      Okay, I’m afraid to bump this thread up again since it’s been thoroughly rotted by all the Military, Lt. Ford, and Voyager talk (three things I’m really afraid of). But the title is about Teyla and her Wraith Sensing Powers… so what the hell. I’m also not going to put a spoiler warning on this cause it’s pure speculation on my part. I haven’t read this anywhere so take it with a grain of salt.

What if Teyla can sense the Wraith because she is part Wraith? I don’t mean that in the Muahahah-sinister sense. I’m simply saying what if she’s got Wraith genes like Sheppard has Ancient genes? I guess will find out when they air The Gift but if anybody knows post some invisitext, cause I really want to find out.
      Hey good theory it turns out you are correct I’m more looking forward to this episode then before.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by sppeters
          Basically what I am getting at is that mabey teyla is another one of these modified humans but instead of super strength (though she does seem to posses that too) she has been given a wraith sencing ability to allow her to resist and hide from the wraith, making her the prize of any wraith who can ACTUALLY capture her.
          Interesting theory but I think she’s probably been modified as sppeters said. As to having the Wraith Gene maybe. Waiting to see the episode.
          There is no spoon

Free your mind

Comment

Working...
          X