This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
    I hate to overgeneralise, but all sub-aquatic heroes ever suck like a singularity, period. The Man from Atlantis, Namor the Submariner, Aquaman; all of them, lame.

Not their fault, really, but when your powers all require you to be in the water and commune with the fishes, you really need to work the beat rather than joining a primarily terrestrial superteam and be relegated to the occasional bit of sewer infiltration or other - if you will - wetwork.
    Indeed.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      Since Altantis is surrounded by water, maybe there should be some water-breathing aliens. They was those come to Altantis before revealing themselves to the newcomers.

I would like to hear about other aliens that could be allies.
      Hey, that's a GREAT idea.... Ooh, that's got me thinkin....

Comment

How about they find Furling in Atlantis in stasis pod now that would be cool.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

(*reminded of Xini-Aquatics of Enterprise*)

I can just imagine it. There are walls in Atlantis that are actually filled with water, connected to the ocean, so that the water-aliens can swim up from the sea and speak to the Atlantians.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
            How about they find Furling in Atlantis in stasis pod now that would be cool.
            Have to be a big stasis pod.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
              Maybe they'll just have to carry tanks of water around with them..
              Man, that would be pretty heavy. Scuba tanks are heavy outside of the water and they only have compress air in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                Have to be a big stasis pod.
                The furlings don’t have to be 8ft tall they could be cute little aliens.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

The furlings don’t have to be 8ft tall they could be cute little aliens.
                  No; by now they're twenty-four foot tall!

Comment

In that case they probably will not fit in stasis pod or Atlantis it self.

Comment

In that case they probably will not fit in stasis pod or Atlantis it self.
                      That Gateroom's got a nice high ceiling.

Comment

It’s going to be tight squeeze

Comment

It’s going to be tight squeeze
                          At twenty-four foot, they've got to be used to ducking.

Comment

LOL, that's why they live outdoors

Comment

LOL, that's why they live outdoors
                              Or in very tall houses.

Comment

Skyscrapers maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X