Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the Furlings could be an aquatic life form.
    O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
    Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
      You're just jealous. I think thigns look so serene after it snows. All white and snowy.. *happy sigh*
      darn you sweedens! hmmmmph.
      you know what is really good to eat? hemlock!

Comment

Originally posted by sarge
        ROFL You're killing me. that was bad, real bad.
        Happy b-day sarge.

Comment

there migth have been other enemies that the wraith had, back in the day before the acients but none anymore other wise they would have destroyed them while they slept. Plus wraith only like to eat human so any other races that do exsist in this galaxy prob dont get involved with the wraith because the wraith dont annoy them. but then again the asgard fight the gou'ald even know the gou'ald dont take them as hosts.

maybe later we will find what is left of a race that lived with the wraith thousands of years before the accents got there. a race that might have been food for them and then rose up but they got beat back. So the wraith dont win they all killed them self's, then the wraith went back to sleep until another centiened races stepped onto its feeding grounds?

oh and they will be a aquatic race that lives underwater called squishy.

Comment

Originally posted by AsgardCarnage
            there migth have been other enemies that the wraith had, back in the day before the acients but none anymore other wise they would have destroyed them while they slept. Plus wraith only like to eat human so any other races that do exsist in this galaxy prob dont get involved with the wraith because the wraith dont annoy them. but then again the asgard fight the gou'ald even know the gou'ald dont take them as hosts.

maybe later we will find what is left of a race that lived with the wraith thousands of years before the accents got there. a race that might have been food for them and then rose up but they got beat back. So the wraith dont win they all killed them self's, then the wraith went back to sleep until another centiened races stepped onto its feeding grounds?

oh and they will be a aquatic race that lives underwater called squishy.
            It's English, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by S0f4
              darn you sweedens! hmmmmph.
              you know what is really good to eat? hemlock!
              I think you mean norsemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                That makes me dislike you.

Germans like the cold too; at least I do. I'm German and Danish. I hate the hot, sticky, humid summers of Michigan and thrive in teh cool, overcast falls/autumns! I don't mind winter either.

Comment

How about someone that is half-Ancient and another culture that they find in statis in Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by WurdBendur
                    I created a race of fish-like people (which I called the Sea Folk or Seftot) for my own fiction. They're actually mammals, and closely related to humans, but they do need to return to the water occasionally or their skin will dry out, which would be quite uncomfortable. But they'd be fine as long as they go back to soak for a while.
                    Guess they'd need a wet suit.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                      They had a TV series in 1977, called Man from Atlantis, where he was human but could breath air but every so often had to go back to the sea to build up his strength. Patrick Duffy starred as the waterbreathing man from Atlantis.

The writers could based the Aliens on something of that nature. Then the Aliens could interact with dryworlders, (Air breathers) when they need to.
                      you know the very thought that Patrick Duffy will swim up, wearing those ridiculous yellow trunks of his, and interact on any level with the SGA makes me want to go and watch something all cold and icy, with the characters wearing lots and lots of clothes.

*breathes into paper bag*
                      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Would Aquaman be more of your style, Major Clanger?

Comment

What about the alien from Fire and Water? He was water base. We could have some relative related to him around.
                          Sorry greytop; that's not what they meant by water-based. That creature merely lived in the water. The others are referring to somethng along the lines of the creature in the movie, The Abyss. It was seemingly made up of water molecules.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                            Sorry greytop; that's not what they meant by water-based. That creature merely lived in the water. The others are referring to somethng along the lines of the creature in the movie, The Abyss. It was seemingly made up of water molecules.
                            That would do also, I like them in the movie.

Comment

Would Aquaman be more of your style, Major Clanger?
                              I hate to overgeneralise, but all sub-aquatic heroes ever suck like a singularity, period. The Man from Atlantis, Namor the Submariner, Aquaman; all of them, lame.

Not their fault, really, but when your powers all require you to be in the water and commune with the fishes, you really need to work the beat rather than joining a primarily terrestrial superteam and be relegated to the occasional bit of sewer infiltration or other - if you will - wetwork.
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                                I hate to overgeneralise, but all sub-aquatic heroes ever suck like a singularity, period. The Man from Atlantis, Namor the Submariner, Aquaman; all of them, lame.
                                Very true, MP. I don't care for them that much either.

Comment

Working...
                                X