This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion
    I'd say the dead guy in the first picture ran across a wraith. Fire that would damage the face that badly would also torch the clothing ....
    Have you seen the latest remake of War of the Worlds? Buildings are rent in two, trees burst into flame, sidewalks crumble, eople get zapped near-instantly to ash... but their clothing is virtually untouched. It's supposed to be much SCARIER that way, y'know, finding clothing in the shape of the person who was wearing it. I've seen the trick used in a number of places, actually, WotW is just the one that springs readily to mind.

Comment

that website owns hard. how did they get such HQ shots??

Help!
      My emojournal

Comment

I have a theory
        Spoiler:
        on the jumpers. The Genii can't use them without the ATA gene, right? So the only people they know that have the gene are the Atlantians, thats why they ambushed Lorne's team,they wanted people with the ATA gene. And Lorne has the gene so that's probably why he's still alive.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
          i really want to find out how they get their hands on puddle jumpers let alone move them, gotta be heavy

Comment

GatetheWay, on the third page of the ATA gene thread, Heaven posted a spoiler for "The Tower."
            Spoiler:
            Apparently, a Genii soldier is listed in the credits. "The Tower," thus far, seems to be very ATA-oriented, so Heaven speculated that the Genii may get their hands on Beckett's ATA gene therapy. I thought the Genii probably can't make heads or tails of modern genetics but, given their history of somewhat dangerous scientific experimentation, I wouldn't put it past them to just inject the stuff and see what happens.

So. A possible solution.

"Coup d'Etat":
            Spoiler:
            That still leaves the question of how the Genii expect to fly the jumpers. It's all well and fine to have the ATA gene to initialize the technology, but the Genii don't have any pilots and, in order to make a successful suicide run on a hive ship, you have to at least be able to control your jumper well enough not to crash before you even get into space. This might also be an area the Genii plan to coerce Lorne and/or Sheppard into helping with.

Anyways, I love the pictures. So very pretty. And dark. (By that, of course, I don't mean just in lighting. I'm a huge fan of the occasionally heavy, brooding atmosphere on SGA.)

edit: tags
            Last edited by Yeade; 06 September 2007, 06:56 PM.
            The fact is I think I am a verb instead of a personal pronoun. A verb is anything that signifies to be, to do, or to suffer. I signify all three.

Comment

Nice Pics, it looks like a good episode.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X