This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanusAncient
    Great pictures, I wonder what they are all looking at in that third picture. Also, what device was used to cause that kind of damage.
    Kinda just looks like normal fire damage.

Comment

My theory is that they are looking at
      Spoiler:
      the Puddle Jumpers that the Genii manged to find.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        My theory is that they are looking at
        Spoiler:
        the Puddle Jumpers that the Genii manged to find.
        Where'd you get that idea? Was that mentioned in spoilers?

Spoiler:
        Nothing in the architechture indicates anything of Ancient design. IMO they are looking at bigger threat/problem.

Comment

Well the spoilers said
          Spoiler:
          that the Genii mangaed o get their hands on a bunch of Jumpers. It makes sense that the Genii would move them to their city, if they could that is.

The first thing that popped it to my head when I saw the picture were the Jumpers.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

My thoughts:
            Spoiler:

-The charred body in the first pic is likely a member of Lorne's team that was burned to death in the early fight. It can't be Lorne, since we see him in the later group pic. I'm still not convinced that he lives through this ep though...

-The group may be looking at a PJ. I think it's likely that they're looking at Cowen and his gang, especially since spoilers indicate that Shep is captured later in the ep and led to him.

-I haven't seen any guest credits to indicate that the person to Shep's right is indeed the guy who playes Tyrol on BSG. It's certainly possible though, but for some odd reason his face looks photoshopped to me. Just looks weird.

Comment

He looks similar to Tyrol, but it's not him, the face is different, eyes, eyebrows, the collective make up of his face isn't the same.

Comment

It's not Tyrol. But this is :

6x02 - Redemption, Part 2

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Thanks for the pics, Andreas.

Comment

thanks for the pics

Comment

Thaks for the pics Andreas,I'm really looking forward to this episode. I really love the Genii! Hopefully they'll be lots of action!
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, guy in third picture (far right). The Genii whom Sheppard punched out in "The Storm"? I see Lorne's still around. Phew. I'd say the dead guy in the first picture ran across a wraith. Fire that would damage the face that badly would also torch the clothing ....

Comment

Of course, they do not trust Rodney to have an actual gun

Yay! Genii!

... Gotta wonder what they're looking at in the third pic though...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                            Yay! Genii!

... Gotta wonder what they're looking at in the third pic though...
                            I think they either looking at PJ's or Genii leader.
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

the real question is???

How the genii get all the puddle jumper, they couldn't steal it from the team while exploring the planet?

im not sure if the Ancients Gene is going to work on the geni race.

we'll find out when there be new information about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                                I think they either looking at PJ's or Genii leader.
                                My money is on the Genii leader, just a feeling.
                                302's lead the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X