Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis preview on SG-1 DVD IS AWESOME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selmak
    the pics are awesome... and you're mac user... I like.
    Hi Selmac and the rest of you cool people!!

Glad to see you liked the photos and I am glad I could share a bit of the joy I got seeing the Atlantis preview.

I looked up a few details on the US version of Season 7 in hopes of finding anything on this Exclusive preview... But, I am sorry to tell you, that at this moment it looks like this and no preview was mentioned. But that does not mean it will not be included. I bet you will get an ever better one, so...

Season 7 Box set with the current specs.: (October 19th from MGM)

The Stargate SG-1 five-disc set features 1.78 anamorphic transfers, DD5.1, audio commentaries on each episode, a "Beyond the Gate" featurette and a "Directors Series" featurette. Retail is $69.96.

Now with that said, In about 17 days, you will rave about Atlantis and tell us on the other side of the globe what you thought of it... So we'll be envying you...

PS. Selmac, I am on a dual G5 1.8 and just ordered the new 23 inch screen you probably saw introduced yesterday by apple. Tiger looks pretty sweet!!!

Take care all! And when I have something more to share with you, look for my name...

Have a fantastic Summer all!!! With lots of sun, fun and laughter! oh and throw in some love there too, you can't get enough of that...

Byeeee!!!!!

-Nostromo

Comment

Working...
    X