Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis preview on SG-1 DVD IS AWESOME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
    Maybe Haha...
    TLC, they didn't say much about what was deleted or anything from the episode, it was mostly about how they changed the way they found the actual 'Lost City', by making the one found on Earth only a outpost that leads to the actual city, which was supposed to be the 'Lost City' (the outpost on Earth). Eh, i did a bad job on explaining it
    It made sense, they explained that they had planned for Atlantis to still be on Earth, but then changed their minds because of season 8. I got it.

I still am confused through because they don't even find the city and the name of the episode is "Lost City".
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

You're right, why Lost City when they don't even find it?
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        Actually, the boxset does have the Atlantis preview. It would make sense to release the box BEFORE Atlantis airs, otherwise it isn't much of a preview
        She was talking about the dvds for the US (i'm assuming)...
        Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 29 June 2004, 08:55 AM.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I think the US one does also??
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by David85
            It made sense, they explained that they had planned for Atlantis to still be on Earth, but then changed their minds because of season 8. I got it.

I still am confused through because they don't even find the city and the name of the episode is "Lost City".
            Maybe it was the 'purpose' of looking for the lost city, haha... But i guess it does show that they changed their minds on actually finding something.

Comment

Unless they just wanted to cause MORE confusion than they already do!
              __

__

Comment

I for one thought they would actually find the lost city, haha... But when i found out it was only a outpost, i was...

Comment

He was talking about the dvds for the US (I'm assuming)...
                  If you mean me, I'm a "she"

I was talking about the US dvds, yes - but the UK ones will only come out next year, and both boxes are released *after* Atlantis airs - then it would be redundant to have a preview...

Still searching for the lost city.....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                  Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                  ~CELLO!~
                  ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

I agree. So strange. Well, at least we get Atlantis
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                      If you mean me, I'm a "she"

I was talking about the US dvds, yes - but the UK ones will only come out next year, and both boxes are released *after* Atlantis airs - then it would be redundant to have a preview...

Still searching for the lost city.....
                      My bad Edited...

Comment

My bad Edited...

Awww...thank you.....
                        Uh, I'm getting OT...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                        ~CELLO!~
                        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Maybe to confuse us more in Atlantis it's not really Atlantis but only an outpost!

All I can think is that it's based on what they wanted the second movie to be so maybe the movie was called Stargate SG-1: THe Lost City and they just wanted to keep the name.
                          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I think that would just REALLY annoy me
                            __

__

Comment

So the Brits get the 22 minute thing. I wonder if it will be on the season 7 DVD in the states or the first season of Atlantis, of course not as a preview, as a "background".

Sci Fi is showing that special hour long thing "From Stargate to Atlantis", hopefully us across the pond will get some good stuff then.

Comment

Just saw the preview over lunch .... very interesting background!
                                Spoilers...

1. So the Ancient's were under seige and were forced to sink Atlantis... so maybe thats why the power is so low.... they were fighting a war...
                                2. The preview said they, the ancients, were undermanned.... so where were all the Ancient's back in the Milky Way? Where are all the reminents of the Ancient's Cities in the Milky way UNLESS.... maybe the Ancients came from yet another galaxy ON Atlantis... parked it on Earth... went around planting the seeds of life and stargates and then moved on to the Pegasis Galaxy... met the Wraith... not enough power to fly Atlantis anywhere so they sunk it... went thru the Stargate back to other destinations without the benefit of their city ship...hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X